yes, but only the foundation. the scps they are containing are not real

damn i was really hoping to pelt someone in the face with the trans rock

1 Like

that one is real that’s where the queers come from

1 Like

i wish ikea was real

1 Like

hi

this is like wishing that AM from Harlan Ellison’s “I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream” was real. what the fuck katze

2 Likes

hello silviu two hundred five thirty

2 Likes

I’m not really saying to change anything you’re doing, I’m just trying to give you the space to understand your parents as people who love you, but are not rational actors and deeply stuck in beliefs that make it impossible for them to be who you need them to be, at least right now. I think things will get easier when you’re less at their mercy because you can tell them straight up that they cannot stop you from being who you want to be, and they can either get on board with that or get left behind.

2 Likes

yea i know i was just musing
fair enough

i eagerly await the day that i can do this!

I wish lilith was real (to salute me too :sob: )

1 Like

im glad lilith isnt real it would probably say something about radiohead (if that were real)

3 Likes

it

1 Like

I’m speaking as someone who has told a parent that they’re either going to change their behavior or not be in my life. The immediate response to this was anger, so I just hung up the phone and they apologized weeks later and have never done those things around me again. Our relationship has never been the same, but a toxic element is just out of my life now so I don’t regret it. (Unfortunately my sisters still have to deal with it.)

4 Likes

Me when somebody asks me to name the movie where a creepy shapemorphing terrorizing clown known for red balloons and hiding into sewers to prey on children is called

im tbh i don’t even really want a relationship with them after i break free
i’ll muse on it a little bit before deciding and see if my feelings have changed n shit
but i think that at least like. limiting the relationship (e.g. call me once per week for like 30m) will happen. i feel like i can’t heal fully without being fully or mostly fully away for a good deal of time. so

yeah

this will probably change after a while but

I wish everyone’s parents would be magically open-minded and understanding

1 Like

I can never be myself around my parents and I have to hide alot of stuff about myself