they wouldn’t think of that

1 Like

i would

onion

No longer dying from stimulation deprivation

2 Likes

I’ve survived

2 Likes

While Chloe wouldn’t actively seek out others’ downfalls, I don’t think she would lose much sleep over another’s misfortune just because more than anyone else. Not quite a one-dimensional character.

Something about this conjures doubts in my mind, particularly revolving how your brands of comedy aren’t analogous in the slightest, but I can see a passing surface resemblance and it’s your list so I’ll let it slide.

I’m sublimely cordial with this resolution.

You’re calling Whysper a victim whose death is used to motivate the hero’s journey, not an active superhero.

I believe this prompt is entirely wrong, although your accuracy might vary depending on the specific model you’ve based this upon. Molly likes origami. Harley likes giant hammers. Their interests are mutually incompatible.

Hazard’s so-called “hulk mode” is an increasingly sardonic personality whose words strip the acidity from others’ comments. He doesn’t just whale around destructively when upset. If anything, he’s more accurate as just Bruce Banner, whose archetype is far more well-rounded than “pushover”. You don’t shove somebody you should be afraid of.

6 Likes

i finished the example abilities and the op now

1 Like

it really wasn’t as hard as I thought
it took me like 15 minutes

1 Like

writing the flavour took longer

enlightening

What were the 30 people for?

30 players

No, I meant for what kind of game (or, uh, what kind of mafia game, if applicable)?

oh right
eimm

1 Like

op mockup is here

similar attacking system to zelda’s without instakills

1 Like

Atlas do you still need the EiMM server link

maybe

I’ll take that as a yes

1 Like