Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Poor tuttie fruttie wait until he learns more german words

1 Like

You are a schwein

Du bist schwein

I like looking at Good AI Art a lot because it shows mastery of a novel medium. There are so many different tools and shit available and it’s so easy to make something boring. So creativity is king in making yourself stand out. A piece of AI art can’t be impressive on traditional markers of technical skill alone so it’s gotta do Something New

1 Like

Tutuu, you know of Cologne :de: ? How about using some.

2 Likes

I showered 11 days ago isnt that good enough?

4 Likes

Im a gamer. I cant pause the online game. No time for shower

But you can pause the game to post in cookie thread?

3 Likes

No breaking the 4th wall, Janey

2 Likes

Dude stop distracting me they just killed me. Thanks a lot Jane.

2 Likes

have you tried just getting better :3

3 Likes

Someone who searches Google for artwork did not contribute to the creative process when searching for images. AI prompting is closer to that than it is meaningfully contributing to the artistic process. There is no refined artistic control. There was an anecdote about an art director who gave “prompt engineers” an actual shot when their company hired them, and the only time they could get anything right was when they stopped prompting the AI, and modified a previous image by hand. All of them were eventually fired because not even the “prompt engineers” could wrangle the AI to make adjustments (which makes sense if you think about it). You do not have meaningful artistic control when prompting AI. You have less creative input than you would if you had commissioned a human artist.

2 Likes

Who the FUCK are you

Havent seen you around

Do you know the rules? Have you went through the initiation ritual yet?

1 Like

@Silviu200530 was soweli Initiated?

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

Soweli also has one instance of initiating a jumpscare on me.

1 Like

how i feel abt u

3 Likes

OMG IT’S MARSHAL

HI MARSHAL

3 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Can you sign my autograph

:closed_book:

3 Likes