1 Like

and im so glad ur back tbh i missed u

2 Likes

i hug u like this

1 Like

i havent made any money yet
i have concepts of plans to tho

2 Likes

there are literally election gambling markets. very good for our democracy!

2 Likes

@notblackorwhite ender pearl

1 Like

I have concepts of plan is such a banger line

1 Like

why do i feel deja vu

election betting markets suck on a lot of levels but it allows you to hedge your bets on the presdiency and like bet 300 dollars on [candidate you want to lose] winning

so either [cadidate you want to lose] loses, or you get 300 dollars. set your price. I see no issues

2 Likes

i can understand betting money on football matches or horses racing or lottery but president winning? thats so wild to me :skull: late stage capitalism? everything that can be turned into profit is turned into it?

why not tbh. unless it ruins integrity of the competition

why would you ruin competitive integrity for the sake of gambling when you could ruin competitive integrity because you just wanna go home like a twins minor league catcher did

3 Likes

maybe he was feeling down

he’s definitely feeling down now that he has to work at mcdonalds instead of having a career in professional sports (he unsurprisingly got cut)

2 Likes

but what if he won

1 Like

i love you all :heart:

he literally told opposing hitters what pitches were coming. the intent was not to win

2 Likes

i wish i could be better and fix everything. fix cancer and pollution and hunger. ill try

this was a game with implications for minor league postseason spots - and he explicitly did it because he didn’t want to play in the postseason

2 Likes

and well - he’ll never have to play in a postseason again!

2 Likes