Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

@May

2 Likes

wait does the bible actually say that or is it just priests that spread that message
I kind of got the impression that the guys who wrote a lot of the wack stories were not going for literal history or anything but that 90% of it is meant to be like, a cautionary tale that’s supposed to be thought about and studied for its meaning rather than taken literally

and obviously this has been distorted by Christianity as an institution but

and i guess that the fuckin 2 chapters after Exodus outline a bunch of rules that MUST be followed to a tee

1 Like

dont choose an evil. idiot.

4 Likes

youre kind of pathetic

3 Likes

also i cant believe they used the fucking botc word on admirer

1 Like

what if the Admirer isn’t a villager

2 Likes

I can do this too

2 Likes

i cannot remember.

i know for certain i’ve been told that by priests and in the bible it says that the words are God’s will (i think?), so therefore it would be said to be taken literally

2 Likes

don’t rand evil. idiot.

1 Like

Aaaa :confounded:

It’s not fun to play with my food if my food fucking plays back. Squirm a little

3 Likes

i got converted by a vampire after randing town now what

2 Likes

i’ll ask my grandfather

1 Like

dont play in games with vampires. idiot.

2 Likes

yea i mean obviously because Christiianity has significantly distorted even what it actually says in the bible the priests would say that.

but idk about anything it says in the actual bible

2 Likes

and tbh im way too lazy to find out

1 Like

if you HAVE to use the bible don’t use it literally stupid idiot its 10x better when you treat the stories as almost entirely fictional and then examine what things you can learn from it like you do with normal fiction books!!!

1 Like

Circular logic.
The book is said to be god’s will.
…Which the book itself says.

1 Like

i’m not too keen on arguing about the legimaticy on the Bible on fol

2 Likes

Me neither, not really. I’m repeating words which weren’t mine, anyhow.

3 Likes