Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Who voted for that? Piss enthusiasts?

2 Likes

This isnt a problem with art its a problem with democracy

1 Like

Art contest winners should be decided by a small group of privileged intellectuals. The masses shouldnt muddy the process

its the intellectuals who love piss

1 Like

art contest winners should be decided by AI

1 Like

Im unironically in favor

In general. Positions of authority. Government. I think AI (after more improvements) would be the most ideal. Humans can be very flawed. AI can be perfected to be flawless

feels like u could cheese it pretty easily

art contest should be decided by small kids because they are the least biased

1 Like

Oh yeah another smart choice

FUCK I accidentlaly discarded my post…

Retyping:

Is the director of a movie an artist? They’ve got the vision, the idea they want to communicate, they believe in something, and they ask for a shot of a rock falling into water and it’s created for them. They’re arguably the one who “believes in something” more than a person doing the technical work on the shot. Poetry’s a thing; is “imagine a rock falling into water” art if it’s a line in a poem? If so, why’s it stop being art when it’s put through an image generator and that output is taken? People still communicate preferences and aesthetics and ideas when they use these tools, it’s just that the finer details are incidental, they’re sort of like “found objects”. These details can even be controlled, if desired, by further iterations and fine-tuning and stuff.

I feel like this rings sort of hollow when you don’t know the level of detail somebody cna put into such art, so me go find the artists I follow processposting real quick

1 Like

would there still be elections or do we like influence the AI king by producing more sample content of one political leaning also who’s perfecting it to be flawless is politics a solveable game

1 Like

I also want cybernetic enhancements. I would gladly cut off my eyes for bionic eyes. And legs for bionic nanotech legs that make me run faster. I would want all the improvements

im gay

1 Like

One AI philosopher king

It decides everything

We make it good by … Making it good i dunno

2 Likes

hell nah i am leaving the planet

2 Likes

an optimized society is unlikely to be a luxurious society

2 Likes

yall asking for it

1 Like

Not allowed

U need to be a warm body in the bio harvesting facility

1 Like

Im fine with that. I agree with communism i just dont trust humans whatsoever to implement it

@Raphael

1 Like

Dios mio

1 Like