Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

As long as I live in their house it’s Desirable but unless things change really fast it’s not happening

Also I suppose so

1 Like

I don’t think you have to keep your parents in your life if they suck. If someone only makes your life worse, excise them from it when you can even if it’s family.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s different from me because I’ve never had a relationship with my mother, I didn’t care for her and every time she’s reached out to me I’ve ignored her, my dad is cool even though he has problems though, I don’t really care so much about parental relationships as much as how they make you feel, which I feel like is the most important part of the relationship?

5 Likes

When I move out I might like. try limiting contact and if it turns out bad. Idk
But that’s not for a while so I haven’t thought about it much

Also yea this is my mentality

sometimes people abuse you when they dont mean to
when they do so even if they have the best of intentions you’re gonna have to cut it off

4 Likes

My mom went back to her mom to try to have a relationship and it breaks my heart. That woman is the only living grandparent and I can’t say this emphatically enough: may she rot in hell for what she did to my mom.

4 Likes

Either way I will 100% limit the scope of their influence once I’m out; there will be no tracking, and they will not have access to my university accounts, and such

Yeah it’s not up to you to fix your parents

2 Likes

There are so many other people in life who will care about you that they don’t really matter if you don’t want it to matter

1 Like

And I will definitely only listen to them if it’s as equals lol

That sounds weird

You get what I mean tho right

And yeah

I should go call my dad, I don’t ever talk to him even though he makes a point about calling me on every special occasion

4 Likes

You want to revisit the relationship when they don’t essentially have control over your entire life?

1 Like

This is also true tho

Maybe?

I. Probably not honestly

1 Like