Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

This is going to sound fucked but the biggest reason I’d keep in touch is just because of financial dependence

2 Likes

i think thats understandable; self-preservation

2 Likes

They do actually have some college savings for me! that] I want to have

personally i think its adequate to offer empathy; love to a person venting about their situation. some advice on how to cope better

i personally wouldn’t go as far as offer relationship advice when i dont know the full picture. i dont think its my place to act like a judge when i have limited info, and that info might be painted by emotion. i dont lose anything if i offer the wrong advice, but that person im advising might

5 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

that’s not fucked up lol get their money

2 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

Yeah, but that also means they’re going to have a lever of control over your life. That’s why you should try to get scholarships/grants/whatever else you can to be self-reliant without getting deep into debt.

3 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

i am of the mind that if being around people makes your life worse you should simply not be around those people.

i love my father but until he stops being drug addict Cal Jacobs im talking to him as little as possible

6 Likes

Yeah basically

my dad still does drugs and has so many problems and probably stole my medicine a couple time but I still like him because he calls me every now and then, be like my dad

3 Likes

fortress of lies has shut down

5 Likes

please dont do drugs

3 Likes

Litten corpstion doesn’t endorse doing drugs

3 Likes

Coronation

Corporation

1 Like

you got it

2 Likes