Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

If I were to pick someone to do an expose on JimmyBeast I think I’d want it to be Shaun’s (YouTuber)

3 Likes

It’s not that I can’t like, not smile, I smile when I’m genuinely happy, it’s just, I can’t smile on command, and I would probably feel weirded out by the situation

1 Like

If a reporter would talk to me I wouldn’t talk to them for voice problems

I think the second pill because unless I’ve misunderstood something it would save way, way more lives.

1 Like

Like I feel like if a year ago I presented the exact evidence against him to a random classmate of mine who watched Mr Beast they would not listen or care. It’s the concept of, like, consensus against him that does shit

1 Like

I think I probably talk fine for most words but some words are brutal

Just take 5 at once?

2 Likes

just take the first pill multiple times

1 Like

I don’t like When people can’t understand me either which happens sometimes too when I try to say worde

Unsure if that’s me or them though

I struggle to understand when people speak no matter what. I just pretend

…the former
take them daily if its diagnosed

Theortically yes, assuming people take the pill every week

1 Like

I think part of it is that, like, people already knew he was doing lotteries illegally, that’s what htey watched him for. If you tell somebody “the thing you like about this guy is actually bad and illegal” they don’t give a shit. “The thing you liked this guy for didn’t happen at all, and you were tricked” feel so diffferent

1 Like

remind me what’s .80^1000

2 Likes

yeah it’s one thing to run illegal lotteries, but it’s enough to run an illegal lottery and then rig it so your employees, friends, or families win the jackpot way more often than anyone else

4 Likes

I’m actually shocked that he hasn’t gotten any stuff about illegal lotteries considering how uh
Big he is on YouTube?
I guess he’s still kinda small in the real world but

what happens if you skip a dose of the cancer-prevention pill, then resume taking it the week after? is it like “your risk returns to baseline for a week, then goes back to being reduced by 90%” or is it like “you’re fucked, it won’t do anything for you ever again” or

1 Like

I assumed it returned to baseline when I evaluated it as being clearly better

1 Like

any “second pill is clearly better” evaluations don’t account for the hack where if you take the first pill enough times it will eventually work

4 Likes