Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

vindicate would have been bad in all games ive played btw. there are no 3 mana + bombs. all bombs are 1 or 2 mana

haha im killing this guy on turn 4

(i drew the land)

mrbeast dropping a new video a few hours ago was not on my bingo card

1 Like

round 5 lost 0-2. im so exhausted i didnt know how much fatigue this costs. ive been playing magic for 4 hours straight. and im barely over HALFWAY through the tournament

winner needs to play for like what 6-8 hours straight? jesus

just wait until you hear about tournaments for video games that require you to be 100% mentally focused for longer than that lel

1 Like

wait til you hear that most quizbowl tournaments go for 8 hours, minimum

3 Likes

ive been playing gay chicken for 2 years. requires constant physical, mental and emotional focus. you guys have it easy

3 Likes

Me in high school for real

2 Likes

Holy shit I’m generally unempathetic

that is because you are generally disinhibited

2 Likes

checked the site out of curiosity
Screenshot_20240803_185328
this was funny to me ngl

1 Like

I think this is at least 50% because the majority of people if given the chance will round themselves to the “more normal” side and I if given the chance will round myself to the “less normal” side

2 Likes

A lot of people say they’re this way but when it comes to like, “scary” mental health things they’re not like that. I’m committed to the bit

1 Like

i finally had my first driving lesson in 3 years and i nearly died

4 Likes

Meow meow meow

2 Likes

you summoned litten by talking about bad driving experiences

4 Likes

arctic may have almost died but think about the car, it’s probably traumatized

2 Likes

the driving teacher then thought because i did so well it would be a good idea to make me go down a bunch of narrow bendy country roads where you couldnt see anything coming right in front of you and only 1.5 cars could fit on the road (he didnt actually but thats the way the satnav wanted us to go and he just didnt bother changing it)

1 Like

i dont think objects nor corpses feel trauma

Most people who see themselves as “weird people” have a limit, like they prefer to see htemselves as outside norms rather than inside them up to a point and then once you get there they actually prefer to be normal. That they’re not like those “weird people”. Like there’s a lot of very proud Mental Illness people who still fundamentally feel like they are other from schizophrenic people. I am sure there are contexts in which I am like this but I can’t think of any off the top of my head?