Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

you americans are lucky you only have straight roads and no trees

I think I used to be more like this when I was a kid but now I’m significantly less so

lol, lmao

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pathetic. Weak-willed sod.

2 Likes

I made that post with my knowledge of like, exclusively being on the freeway in florida

2 Likes

i could show the like. at least two intersections named after spaghetti. american highway intersections are fucked

1 Like

Roads in the parts of the US that are, like, post-car are terrifying. I hate them so much.

1 Like

sorry, i got confused with the can opener bridge. which is also awesome

1 Like

Florida freeways and suburbs are SO scary. We even have some of that here but it’s not everywhere, it’s only the newer developments. They’re scary. They’re so so so scary

1 Like

I’m afraid of them

Do you mean an interchange or an intersection?

I avoided I-4 when possible. It’s consistently like top 2 in automobile fatalities.

2 Likes

interchanges. who cares. in common parlance the words are… interchangeable

3 Likes

I’m going to kill you

1 Like

Like Boston isn’t the most Like That city in the world. Florence is much more Like That than Boston. I have only been to Italy in Europe. I assume Florence is in the upper percentile of cities that are Like That for sure. But we do have cities that are Like That

the boston street grid was made by an insane person (what i am choosing to collectively refer to the marshes and fens that were once throughout boston as)

2 Likes

the pittsburgh street grid is triangular to the point that 3 lefts get you back to where you were instead of making a right. unless one of those lefts put you in a tunnel with no way out. which happens sometimes

1 Like

I would say two roads connecting on the same plane is not the same thing as grade separated roads connected by ramps

1 Like