Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

can you go more in detail?
like trial times and stuff

uhhh I haven’t decided for sure on exact times yet – that’s obviously something I’m changing since this is not a turbo

I’m also modifying (:eek:) the mechanics slightly in that normally, at the start of the trial, only the king and accused can talk, but that sounds like it would just totally suck the life out of a forum game

2 Likes

killza is finally dead…

1 Like

killiza*

1 Like

rats
i typed it with the i then removed it

1 Like

iza

1 Like

elowee

1 Like

weeza…

1 Like

what

say it aint so…

weezer

weezer

im not autistic im just a little silly

1 Like

if the day gets extended that just makes the problem worse, i think
since you’ll have no idea when you’ll be put on trial so you cant even plan around joining if the eod is good

(lying)

I feel like something along the lines of the following might make sense:

• no voting or day actions in the first or last hour of a day
  • day is At Base 24 hours, but will typically be longer
  • if a trial begins, everyone has 24 hours to vote on it; I will end the trial early if everyone has voted (unsure if this is a good idea, but seems like it’s probably necessary to avoid days taking forever)
    • I forgot to mention this earlier but you can’t vote on your own trial (you also can’t selfvote for execution)
  • if the first trial concludes with no execution, day continues, with as many hours as were left when the trial started being left in the day
  • if a trial concludes with an execution (either first or second trial), then the day is set to automatically end after… 6 hours, or however many hours were left, whichever is smaller? unsure about this too, I want to be fair to everyone without making the days drag on forever
1 Like

days alst 24h but get extended 24h each trial

240 hour day

1 Like

never leave

1 Like

nvm