Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

okay

uh the second problem that I forgot about until I went looking is that nearly everything on the site is incredibly high-context. this one is pretty good and probably comprehensible without context if you can get past the formatting; it’s technically Silmarillion fanfic but you don’t actually need to know anything about the Silmarillion. start with “twilight of the idols, baby.”

(it has some higher-context ~sequels but it works on its own as a complete story)

2 Likes

is that price the amount it costs for all 3 binding of isaac dlcs

1 Like

this formatting is the worst thing ive ever witnessed

1 Like

iterates the “this site has the worst formatting ever” counter by 1

2 Likes

(I don’t actually have a counter. So far the ‘counter’ is “everyone but Joqiza”.)

2 Likes

is this motherfucking TRASH

arete please explain how this works i need to know if its trash or not

trash (tosfm) not trash (trash)

1 Like

tosfg. wrong one

no it’s a good story. It just has unreadable formatting until you rewire your brain to get used to it

1 Like

which part is confusing you right now

so sorry i shouldve clarified earlier there was a thread on tos forums that was just one obscenely long roleplay that was basically just a novel written by 2 billion people

1 Like

every few volumes the amount of parts increases by one and I am convinced the parts are increasing for +2 fight scene and +2 magical theory explanations

1 Like

okay so, imagine that, but instead of being written by 2 billion people it’s written by 2 people (sometimes playing more than one character), and also instead of being random ToSers they’re like actually good writers

1 Like

and its still a thread

1 Like

it is a thread yes

format slaps i fw this

Holy shit

yeah you would like it probably

1 Like

One moment