Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

there are multiple endings, my recommendation is to play it through blind once and get An Ending, then play through it again making completely different choices from the ones you made the first time, then (spoilers! don’t click until you’ve done this) look up a guide to getting the last non-True ending, play through it making the choices you need to (+ seeing the third option for the one with three people), then once you’ve gotten all three endings play it again to get the True Ending

1 Like

the children (me) yearn for the mines (thread based writing)

1 Like

Oh

It seems like a horror game. Would play otherwise

–oh it occurs to me that unlike most modern-era threads that one doesn’t have content warnings; as far as I remember the main one to bear in mind for that set of threads is that (spoilers, obviously) lots of people die

if you tell me more about your taste in fiction + what subset of Things That Might Plausibly Require Warnings you’re okay with reading about I can rec you more threads

2 Likes

I’m not really a horror fan mostly and I liked it, but it’s your choice, obviously don’t force yourself to play something you aren’t comfortable with

1 Like

at some point i dont read much anymore because im slow and i hate it

2 Likes

Yea I hate horror so

theoretically speaking, reading about a child dying or worse due to my actions isn’t a particularly pleasant idea

no children die in WKTD

1 Like

i study around books more than i study books. reading isnt enough stimulation to keep me engaged but is too much where i cant just zone out and chill. Evil

1 Like

you should probably skip Cordyceps though

1 Like

same, i also hate just dark themes in general

1 Like

actually possibly also Pentiment? Pentiment is objectively not horror but it has historically accurate child mortality rates

3 Likes

That’s certainly a synposis

only exception is horror survival games survival as a genre makes horror okay

1 Like

im like this with games too now that i think about it i study fear and hunger top to bottom but will never ever play it for like 15 different reasons

1 Like

i managed to deal with Frostpunk’s child deaths (objectively due to my actions) and got out relatively unscathed
its just putting such a large focus on it messes with my brain

1 Like

not too fond of interacting with things directly

2 Likes

Be there already