Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

thanks orange
so when theres a straight shot to the goal and a 90° shot i should proritize the 90° instead of trying to block the person shooting

1 Like

Only if they’re going to shoot there

1 Like

I’m trying to think of anything I like that’s not at lesat to a degree completely insane

1 Like

Update I read a better synopsis
Holy shit

yeah i also have nothing unless you count qbreader as a video game. and i wouldn’t consider that one very thrilling unless you like. know quizbowl

3 Likes

isnt quizbowl just odd trivia

2 Likes

I think I would have greatly appreciated playing this IF it wasn’t horrifying

1 Like

well. imagine that but instead of asking about things people know it’s more academia oriented

2 Likes

academics. horrifying

2 Likes

yeah

3 Likes
Summary

I would definitely strongly relate to the characters. I keep getting their names confused but holy shit jupiter

It doesn’t get all that scary. Like however scary it’s gotten is probably is scary as it’s going to get

1 Like

We say this as if the best HS player in the nation (at the moment) didn’t lose nationals because he didn’t know who Natalie Portman is.

2 Likes

1 Like

okay there’s the occasional pop culture. but only a few national tournaments have it (such as that one, in which this player lost by 5 points in both that and the third place game)

2 Likes

I have recently been informed by the NHS that I am free to stuff my face full of shit because im not yet overweight
this is ideal because I have been feeling ridiculously hungry recently. no idea why

2 Likes

I ate a kfc (admittedly missing large chips & gravy - thanks guys for missing that on my order) and roast dinner today and I still have hunger pangs

3 Likes

sorry what time of night is it for you that you want to stuff your face

2 Likes

3:40am, I think?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like