Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i cant comprehend this debate

i dont think this is very hard to accomplish

“directly editing quotes (i.e removing words to string together a completely new sentence, or using letters to do so, or creating a new sentence entirely) is banned”

common sense can take the wheel

1 Like

co2 fire extinguishers do work rather well, but theyre quite hazardous to human lungs and other bodily parts compared to using water after prolongued exposure

2 Likes

I have directly edited your quote to create an entirely new sentence. I removed words, and injected my own. Have I misrepresented you?

1 Like

pardon?

1 Like

i did not use the term “misrepresent” or refer to the rest of your argument in that sentence

i stated a ban wholeheartedly would work for me

1 Like

me after asking a question in cookie thread to gather people’s thoughts

2 Likes

My hair is bad recently

So you would ban this sort of editing

even if the edits don’t materially change the meaning?

i do not trust somebody in the middle of a game to shorten my words, especially if i am arguing with them, in a way that i would find fair

thus banning doing so

1 Like

meow?

1 Like

for reasons stated yes.

You claimed in a fast-moving mash that somebod yelse had claimed a redcheck on a player you scumread. You lied.

1 Like

Yeah. I think that should absolutely be allowed lol

it may seem fine to you or me, but when there is potential for actual misrepresentation by accident

nah what happened was someone claimed a red check on a guy who they copped as a neutral (they misread their result, they were town) and I figured out both were town

I cannot help a player though from being executed when they killed a town tho

1 Like

I SWEAR you had this story

Am I going insane?

Was it not you?

What story