Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

if kii is a protective im sad he didn’t save arctic, but i still wouldnt scrutinize kii over this, not yet

he is the only PR claim so far. he could potentially be the only PR claim. it will be revealed as game progresses

he isn’t winning f3 as mafia, extremely rare chance for him to endgame as mafia here imo, with how he’s set himself up

2 Likes

@Porscha have you read the whole thread?

Absolutely not and i wont be doing a catch up of day 1 so im just jumping in

1 Like

True on that last point

Ice who’s mafia

I keep feeling like youre trying to pocket me lol

have you done isoing overnight?

im just responding with love, you’re also giving me love

also why would i need to pocket you? you’re most likely getting chopped today. if im mafia here it would be more beneficial for me to pocket others

oh lol i didnt read that he claimed protective

earlier in my posts today i did derp but i wont insist to get townread for it - feel free to ignore it. im just realizing myself that i wasn’t paying attention to kii’s claim

who exactly did you save

lol was probably bussed. so lol. considering the activity from yesterday i’m assuming it wasn’t hardbussing either

tutuu may actually just be likely down nya

down like kill; wolf or was that a typo for town?

i dont even know what i have done differently to make you scream about me.

Artic has said many of times he cant read me and basically said i am probably evil with lol cause i was mia most of yesterday. please re read my iso and then sheep arctic if you want

i wanna relook at Leafia and Tutuu but most people have just labeled them as town today. i can see it in tutuu but not in leafia

i still trust in u buddy

1 Like

This is a complete flip from last game huh

1 Like

well im hoping that ive learned from last game :P so id call it a continuation

1 Like

this was very early day 1

my non w/w chart had 4 entries in it at that time

the dumb thing i was thinking of doing was posting it as it is, in an attempt to “slap myself” to get myself back on track to take the game more seriously

i decided its silly to be so impatient because a number of people didnt know about my non w/w chart, and i didnt wanna give scum an extra lengthy warning for them to prepare good interactions. i was inspired to think this way because in the wolf chat of my last game here where i did my chart, i saw one wolf saying “oh shit, i hate this chart, lets make some good interactions guys”

2 Likes

i feel like this is a solidly towny post

this, + arctic having me as TOP town + arctic being a very good player + arctic knowing me decently well and being close to me,

i think are the biggest things atm that point to me being town. obviously im hoping to provide more

im sorry if im causing paranoia by townreading myself but i can provide evidence of me doing it almost every single past town game (i point out a post of mine i townread and i say “towny post”)

i do that partly coz it makes me laugh, partly coz i feel like its giving me good results, and like, one way or the other mafia players eventually end up defending themselves by bringing up points they find towny, so its not like even that big of a wifom if i were to just quote my own post and call it “towny post” its just a bit more egregious / trolly but its kind of standard mafia gameplay when i think about it now

1 Like

is that why you killed arctic