Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

i thought the post where they said they’ve felt like they were a wolf was towny cuz i’ve never seen a wolf say that (except for me because i am good) but i think they could go either way rn, like i said i’ll actually read them tomorrow before eod

1 Like

pat pat wittwe awcy im suuure ur a great wolf oiiioiiioii pinch cheek

ur still polarized and ur obv town :3 tickle tickle tickle tickle

1 Like

2 Likes

he knows

VOTE: Zugzwang

strange post

i think this is town
but i also think ur wrong and should hug it out

now you see

oh shit i didnt realise he was wolf reading me. he is making actual reads early day 1.

I can comment that at the end of yesterday i felt bad about not really doing anything that whole day and calling it a nap day. so i thought the least i could do is put my thoughts on your slot

1 Like

it looks like lol / tutuu and tutuu has no faith in winning a 1v8 which would also be pretty hard

Kiiruma not hedging and sheeping other reads early in the game usually means he has a boring/unthrilling character. more likely town then not

1 Like

1 Like

like it genuinely just seems like lol / tutuu D1

1 Like

you cant even say thats wrong because im 99% sure none of you guys town read them

they walked into this game with the game plan of slowly town leaning each other to become town locks late game

oh he did many wolf reads.

even though the way this is worded sounds kinda weird… i kinda like it? it gives me the idea that he is unsure if he is right or not so wants other people too look into me rather then himself

also if you ask me for lol’s partner the first name I get is tutuu

unless it’s kii and arctic that would be very funny idk what tutuu says that isn’t w/w

arctic claimed wolf and kii claimed wolf with arctic

that sounds extra w/w to me not not w/w I do that as wolf

2 Likes