Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

i had a brainfart

that message gave me a stroke

you made it worse after the edit

Have you Not been reading my posts

you can be my top town icet since arctic insists on not being townread

1 Like

hey min!

the impression that i got is that you find my evaluation of you unfair because you say that you’re town and you’re displeased

who told you im 34 years old? im 36

you definitely did not read my posts

hi hazarddd

1 Like

yes

1 Like

VOTE: lol

1 Like

@tutuu @Min Just so i dont have to read back up. what are you two arguing about

i followed it up with “arctic/leafia is probably not w/w”

my logic is supreme

@min i think tutuu is town but i can get why u think their read on you is bad since it’s… mostly a preflip with lol being town. if i understand it correctly. i don’t think this is wolf indicative for tutuu. they were using preflips in our last game together to call me mafia and we were both town. i think she is very likely to be town - i think the added nuance she gave about the emotional guilt about killing u for playing well if she was wrong is not something she’d think to add as mafia. i think the way she suddenly shifted direction onto zug is very likely to come from town. i think the whole fake scumslip fps thing and reading into that is crackhead town trying to make something out of nothing. i think you’re right that some of her reasoning for reads is dubious and she’s clearing people too easily and if there’s a reason to doubt her being town this is why. but i don’t think this is condemning because i can see how she would want to try hard as town and reach to find reasons that might not necessarily be rigid because it’s day 1 and she wants to gauge how good her reads are on the site (she mentioned this earlier). you’re entitled to your read but i think it’s a bad day 1 vote from what i’ve been seeing, just a heads up

@tutuu hi. i don’t really think min is a wolf after reading the past few posts from him relating to your slot. i think there’s a very tangible point where you can see min evolves his read of you from treating him questionably to just assuming you are mafia cuz he thinks you aren’t evaluating him fairly. i think the longer posts he’s made may be out of his wolfrange. i think it’s clear he believes what he’s saying - and i get that mafia could feel like they’re being pushed unfairly. but the way he’s speaking to you comes across like he knows he’s town and has nothing to hide, he’s using the confidence of his own alignment to accuse you of pushing agenda and it’s clearly visible. i also soulread the “why won’t you just townread me” post as town. cuz that seemed to project the exact mindset min had in FAM3 where they were begging to be townread and just couldn’t understand why people couldn’t see it

i will not ask you to sheep me on this because min ranked top on my tier list of “not polarized / difficult to read” when it comes to my ability to read them. but i am just letting you know my read ^^

2 Likes

why Are u in my brain

im a big fan of tutuu they are my new favourite player

2 Likes

yeah so this is a villager regardless of anything

2 Likes

icet
leafia
arctic

hazard
kiiruma

porscha