Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

nah probably because i just finished my first proper hosting on this site and i feel like a massive weight got dropped kicked off my shoulders

2 Likes

and i just wanna do anything else XD

this is a pocket

1 Like

the post count differences are so funny to me

1 Like

you are perpetually prone to paranoia

i lied im going to bed

arctic
icet
tutuu
min
leafia

zugzwang (pending metaread)
kiiruma
hazard
porscha

lol

1 Like

lol can only be a wolf with these three btw. maybe also icet, but i highly doubt icet is a wolf regardless. this is why lol is tryharding if he is a wolf. he can’t really afford to die with one of these partners lol

everyone besides like 4 People in this game rn

1 Like

pardon?

hello I’ve just read up
however I need to go back to sleep now so I’ll do most of the evaluating and responding tomorrow
immediate thoughts are arctic and tutuu saying it’s better to mischop d1 is pretty :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
min’s case on tutuu feels strong but tutuu’s been towny and arctic has a reasonable explanation
and as for the point about me not giving reads myself for the most part, it’s kinda true tbh
solving d1 without meta is pretty hard
you can probably see similar behavior in d1 of the town game I linked, where I also had no meta on anyone

idk what this is supposed to convey
anyway gn

sleep

1 Like

lol (4): Arctic, Leafia, min, lol
min (1): Kiiruma
Porscha (1): IcetFeelsPain
Zugzwang (1): tutuu

Not Voting (3): Porscha, Hazardwaste, Zugzwang

I think you’ll find I’m a PR but I doubt I’m our only PR as it’s not exactly something too strong. I’m a protective, I can potentially confirm myself and another player if I cause no deaths to occur.

this is becoming a habit. Kiiruma gets a read on him, kiiruma claims PR

VOTE: lol

Im hoping u guys are right

This is L-1

his partner, if it is one of those people, would not be able to survive long enough to win the game solo with their current level of posting

1 Like

Look you… shush.
I’m known for claiming like D1/D2 in games normally >.>

last 3 games was day 1.

ok that makes sense