do you actually think it’s wolfy tho

… >:(

woooooooo i am up again
early to bed and early to rise makes a man be in bad mafia hours

the glorious return

the thread seems locked in so im happy to die just remember to keep an eye out

feel free to hammer whenever

not sure why kiruma claimed but its a towny claim so we are chilling there too

unironically the 2 people i seems to be paired with are the best kills to me so thats good

probably kill one of them if that works out good if not see whos alive d3
if arctic is not struggling kill him, if zugz is struggling kill him
keep an eye out for leafia as well u never know what they are planning

would vote someone else but even if i vote a wolf and they do die i dont think my position changes + i have no opinion between hazard and porscha anyway so i think this is best for threadstate

my only realisitic hope is vote arctic and hope he not only dies but also flips wolf and i dont give enough of a damn to worry about that i dont want to post walls nor do i want to read walls

you lost me here

read min’s iso
for the most part their progression is fine, though their vote on lol after tunneling tutuu and accusing him of not reading his posts is a bit scummy if tutuu is scum
if tutuu isn’t scum I don’t see why W!min would ever want to stop tunneling there (this was all before Arctic’s post)

so overall town but if tutuu’s a wolf then scummy

also I had happened to notice lol’s earlygame argument actually makes a lot of sense when you add the context of other posts that he was definitely thinking of
will look at him next
currently leaning towards his play rn being lean town
but then again if he rolls scum a ton i could see him not caring like this as scum so e
even so, still think he should be resolvable later and isn’t a great lim today

as for that
depends what’s done afterwards
like, if it’s used as a reason to be complacent and not scumhunt, then yes it’s wolfy
if it’s just noted and then d1 is still played with the goal of killing scum, then no it’s nai

you really think they could be wolves together? i get your logic but if you actually just stepped back and read their interactions in isolation i’m confused as to how you think this could be w/w

how do you think he’s going to be resolvable later
he busses a lot so you won’t be able to resolve him if he kills a wolf and if you don’t townread/scumread him from his posting today i doubt you will be able to resolve him unless a wolf is trying to kill him but the issue is you townread everyone trying to kill him really or at least you don’t want to kill any of them, the people you want to kill (random lowposters) are are exactly the sort of people who would be aligned with lol so i don’t really understand your comment here

I am kicking myself off all games till i at least iso some people. wish me luck. adhd leave yourself at the door

1 Like

Townie

seems like a more town aligned vison then iceT’s usual evil chaotic nature but i havent seen him evil here yet so he may be different in a mafia set up

other than just arguing with eachother, is there anything specific that makes you think they can’t be w/w?

I feel towny thought processes (or a lack thereof) will resolve him later
Also random lowposters can also be aligned with basically anyone here
And i’ve starrted questioning tutuu again because their shift onto lol feels pretty ??

my shift onto lol does nothing, lol is today’s chop no matter what i say or dont say he wants it himself both from his posting and his vote

Arctic i honest to god just dont know how to read you tbh

ok no yeah thats a fair point.

agreed

townie post. not wanting to drag out shit and would rather move on to another topic

clarification? is this you wolf reading min or wolf reading lol’s wolf read on min?

fair point.

I like the fact he went back to my one technical wolf game to show my awkward enterance there. but i do honestly think i make awkward enterances everygame… i just never know how to enter a room or start a game XD

i mean… isnt that like most enterances. it is either wolf indicative or just nothing?

Again i am sorry!!!

i like this post from arctic but i also worry this was a way to get a somewhat buddy up with both min and tutuu.

fuck mind meld

eh this read is kinda meh. but i cant really say much cause i am in there but kiiruma is usually a low poster but he also usually survives till end game. he is a half decent late game player.

While i am here there is no way this is w/w. but this was bleeding obvious by now

2 Likes