Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Hyunwoo checking in.
Isol is going to be full roleplaying this game or so I hear, I don’t have the energy for that at the moment.
I haven’t read anything yet, wanted to make my presence known.

i don’t have anything to add but i agree with this

Ididnt read that far into the game. When I was rereading it

You dipped into that less often from the part I read and remembered but I might straight up be wrongboy

i think this is true but i don’t know why that would matter when it’s too soon to judge the quantity of something like that

if i’m being honest the correct read is that i’m generally more concerned with disproving people’s arguments with logic as mafia because i’m not affected by the bias that i am as town, but i feel like i’ve been doing that here too. actually idk. i jus read my big post to you and there are some undertones

oh well
i’m going to sleep

1 Like

I should also go to sleep. Good night

Greetings. Well met. Salutations. I am Tutuu, and we are most definitely Town.

-t

1 Like

Why are there 300 posts already? Truly, I become more and more like my beloved fellow syndicate boomers with each passing day.

The signs were always there. First it was the punctuation writing style. Then, it was the calmness. Then, the busyness, loving to cook, and not wanting to read lots of post. I am afraid it is too late.

How do you do, fellow kids?

-t

Excellent idea! Signing posts makes it easier to navigate hydra games. If we find ourselves lost on our ideas on who to chop, we can always chop a hydra in which neither head is choosing to sign their posts (or make themselves obvious via different posting styles), as it will be harder to solve them regardless.

-t

1 Like

Hazard, please be a voice of reason in your Hydra Chat.

Are all the avatars just colour blobs to you?

Stolen gimmick.

Insane.

First time on the site?

It seems as though Ori is taking the game too seriously, and thus feels like they need to immediately sort people even when they themselves admitted there is no content with which to short.

Despite this being… silly, for lack of a better word, I think it comes from a town just because why would a wolf ever come into thread and make such an obviously forced read. Like it’s “twtbat” or whatever. why is twitter a bat isn’t that a bird app

“Lazy” please take a seat

This got pointed out in the sign up thread too, and it still hasn’t changed.

Who posted this?

MeLootz when people mention one thing as an example :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

I wanted to vote Ori for that too but I restrained myself
I really hate the mindset they had there but unfortunately I think it comes from town

Oh like in purgatory?

Do you think we’re just ignoring it? What is there to say?
Like, I read it, he raises a good point, I don’t think I’m ready to slam my vote on Danger yet though we’re like 300 posts in.

No

Oh you actually do think we’re ignoring it I said that like rhetorically

REAL

Oh
Goodbye
VOTE: OriceliSoworio

REAL

May of all time

I was at rehearsal, then heading home (I got home ~15 minutes before I checked in.)
My partner wasn’t informed the game had started, and I informed them after I checked in.

Arctic is town nice solve everyone it’s christmas let’s go home

I think they’re townie but I rarely form actual scumreads in the early game
I’m much more “okay I have a bajillion town reads so like 4 out of 5 of you are evil let’s start killing I guess” most of the time

Oh hey, that’s me

Good night May and Arctic!

It’s been almost three hours what do you mean? This is crazy lowposting.

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

Mindmeld! I was really confused. They’re identical - both green on the left, pink/purple on the right.

-t

I think OriceliSoworio is towny from their first few posts.

-t

I find this post a bit absurd to be the first post of a wolf. It’s pretty chill, and I believe in the theory that opening posts matter a ton for wolves.

This appears to be the more chill head of the hydra. The other one - the fiery one - I also townread their opening posts. Trying to force the game into progression, and their interactions with other players. Tonally I buy it.

-t

Perhaps a bit of an eccentric read I shall make here, but I believe this means Icet and Leafia hydra aren’t w/w, Reason being that this joke “puts them close” for a lack of better explanation. I’m talking about Leafia emotionally as she was writing this. And presumably there would be stress from being wolves with Icet. And so making this joke would feel stressful, I’d think, for a wolf partner.

-t

1 Like

I don’t think “absurd” is the right word, it’s certainly possible, but I do think that soweli has been townie

~Hyunwoo

The reason why I went back by the way (quoting those posts which were posted before Oriceli posts) is because I realized my eyes are glazing over the thread and I wasn’t paying attention. So I’m reading from the start and I’m trying my best to analyze every post.

-t

1 Like

Sure, you can be town. Generally it’s >rand town to reject townreads on you when you dislike their reasons. Fakeable, of course. But after all we are taking chances in the early game.

-t

1 Like

Redemption Arc Luka in his full glory. Marvelous! I townread his next post below more, but this one is fine too. Have a slight townlean.

-t

1 Like

That was all Arctic, by the way! I just got here!

-t

1 Like