Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I can assure you I can be serious as town too! In fact, in our last game together - what was the name … heaven hell thingy. Dare I say - was I not super serious there? At least from my perception I was! I was chill and goofed around some, but I’ve always tried my best to achieve my win condition! On FoL, at least!

-t

1 Like

Oh my. Very, very towny.

-t

1 Like

Hahaha, how wholesome ^-^

It would appear that you are putting in a lot of effort to be happy. I’m very happy for you, Luka! Look at you go! Glow up of the century.

-t

1 Like

your second heads name isnt much shorter

Leafia omgusing (although this phrase can be dubious and I’m not a fan of it, let’s replace it with … “counterattacking”). Leafia counterattacking someone scumreading / voting her is very archetypical of town Leafia. I still do hesitate to give her a townlean tonally from her other posts, I suppose I should be wary of her faking her meta well as wolf. But I did find it useful to remind myself and everyone that specifically counterattacking is very very expected of town Leafia.

-t

WE DIDNT EVEN VOTE YOU

VOTE: Poison_Ivy

i agree with this

??? to me the reverse is the case i spam and you post real stuff

Speaking of which, I would advocate that we as a mafia community move on from the term “omgus” as it’s really confusing and it gives connotations that I find disagreeable.

The original meaning is “Oh My God You Suck” - meaning you vote someone for no reason, just because you don’t like they’re voting you. Originally there were no scummy connotations.

However, eventually the term started being used for when people scumread someone in response to getting scumreading by them, even if there was a reason. This causes confusion and muddies the water, as it’s different from the previous thing.

Eventually it started being seen as a scummy thing, as in “If you omgus you are scummy/lazy” - which just isn’t true, as people can “counterattack” for valid reasons.

I have zero expectations that I would be able to advocate for this phrase to die, by the way, but nevertheless I shall share my thoughts on how much this phrase and its usage is confusing.

-t

2 Likes

i think you and i are gonna get along

1 Like

This has been correct so far in my past mafia games, I think. Good read!

Also by the way I did mention I will be busy with uni until december. I still am. I’m just going to post a lot in short bursts of time, and then I’ll need to do my obligations. I might still end up having a decent enough post count, I just won’t be here often, only in small bursts.

-t

I think Luka is town despite the major differences from his last town game because he felt quite bad there, and his reads ended up wrong, so I think he’s trying to make a lot of changes. He is very young, and young people can rapidly change personalities as they’re growing up and trying to figure themselves out.

-t

wait im doing this wrong i dont know how to quote

Highlight a message
Click qoute

this game is already way more active than im used to thank goodness

boom

1 Like

When did everybody on this forum just deicde im young sobbing
I mean its true but

You can tell from your posting style and Story told us. :-)

-t

Story also said I’m 7 at one point
The former… fair

My attention started wavering again. Note to self: reread May and Garfooled, especially May. It’s a bit too much information for me to handle at once.

-t