Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I am sure, yeah. I put no stake in that thing, I just shared it for people who do.

-t

Catch is town
I’m town the jury’s still out on my partner cuz they WON’T POST
Danger is townlean
Ivy is town
Miku is… Abbi and Story.
HellDualies is town by May standards
Wereduck is townlean
Wonderland is… eh? But I’ve never been great at reading Millium I feel like I never trust them regardless of their alignment
MeLootz is… idk
Ori is like… probably town despite what my gut tells me

So is it just Wonderland and MeLootz?
That doesn’t feel right
I gotta be missing something

@OriceliSoworio I typed all this before I saw your message cuz I’m on mobile but it conveniently answers your question so here you go LOL

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

Yeah, I did not say anything like that, but I already went over that

Ignoring their treatment of your slot, what do you find wolfy about DI?

I do find it weird that your strongest suspicion is “idk”. What don’t you know about them?

I meant null
I really just have no clue on them, they sure have made posts in the thread :sob::sob:

I’m no good at scumreading any time I’ve tried people call me stupid but they never call me stupid when I townread

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

I’m gonna have to brb soon a number I’m in is coming up so if I disappear that’s why :+1:t2:

~Hyunwoo

You can look at their ISO, do their posts give you any feelings? What do you think of their odd defense of 22, for instance?

lmao you’re too real.

guava rly towny imo

-t

What does ur gut tell you in words?

I havent rolled wolf in forever, read any of my town games, but i dont think any one will find my wolf game anyways since its kinda blended at this point

Also im town, so ya, but per usual i dont particularly care if people suspect me since im always open to dying since my playstyle does tend to get hate, i think im usually either obvious town for reasons or not

1 Like

Not a good attitude. Do you have any suspicions at all?

My gut tells me that I hate the way they argued with Abbi I hate it so much because I very strongly agree with Abbi but I don’t think Ori is actually scum for that
There was another post from them I really didn’t like but I think I just don’t like their tone sometimes and it’s NAI

~Hyunwoo

im fine with melootz heading towards the chop

i dont generally care for counterwagons, but in this setup even more so i think a counter wagon is unnecessary. dont wanna increase chances of forcing vig to claim. the setup is quite warped around protecting the vig imo

-t

I replied to it somewhere but I don’t have time to look for it

HEY FUTURE HYUNWOO GO LOOK FOR THAT POST YOU POLICY VOTED ORI FOR

that’s a secret mousekatool that will help me later

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

Sorry I got sidetracked lemme ISO MeLootz

~Hyunwoo

Im voting one of them, and i think the other is guava honestly, but im not to sure how i feel about catch anymore, i think tutuu needs to stop talking because idk what they are doing, and id rather analyze arctics posts

i think you need to watch your manners young man, i dont care that you don’t follow or agree with my thoughts, they make sense to me and they seem to make sense to everyone else so im good

-t

I agree my play style is shit, but im also more likely right when i take a gut stance instead of trying to hard to write cases

And also a lot of my playstyle is now a mental issue, since i dont really have the focus to deep dive and write cases like i used to

Arctic is also the reason I’m townreading Catch for what it’s worth

Okay NOW isoing MeLootz I thought the number was gonna start

~Hyunwoo

I mean idk what u are doing, and we have a garbage vc because u decided to break the VC for god knows what reason

While I don’t care if ML goes down treating that lynch as assured in this stage of the phase isn’t helpful to town, it could cause wolves to get comfortable with the threadstate. If you couldnmt vote ML, who would you vote?