Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

You arent the first nor will u be the last to tell me to watch my tone

the benefit of sharing my thoughts of being comfortable with the chop outweighs the potential con of making the wolves feel all warm and fuzzy and good on the inside, my lord

i dont have an immediate answer for who id vote, i dont scumread anyone (including ml). id have to discuss with arctic

If your playstyle is truly “shit”, then it’s still helpful to give reads. If it’s really that bad, we just have to follow the opposite of them :p Plus you’ll never improve ifyou don’t try.

“I don’t care if they just mislynch me” is a terrible attitude for town and I want to see none of it this game.

to clarify my message was in tongue in cheek. i do believe that i understand that tonally your abrasiveness doesn’t match your intent. its often found in mafia. i think the same of oriceli

If you don’t wolfread them then why are you okay with them going over? Geez, why do I feel like I have to ask this question to everyone these days?

Because if ML is town, then wolves don’t really have to do anything and we accomplish nothing this phase

i townread them the least

you can replace ML’s name with any other player’s name and the argument would remain. ergo, we should never be comfortable, is your proposal, which i reject

No, there should be more options rather than everyone tunneling one player. Besides, there are over 900 posts, even if half are filler you should be able to find something wolfy

Like do people just not try D1 anymore? I’m sick of people claiming they haven’t seen anything wolfy. It’s like they’re asking for there to be a mislynch today

why? i dont think its true that you should be able to find something wolfy. if you were able to correctly find something wolfy, then would not every game result in a day 1 wolf chop, with every town player scumreading at least 1 wolf? that is never the case. it takes me time to rev up and analyze the gathered data. the more the better

1 Like

also u can chop wolves even if u dont scumread them

-t

1 Like

In ideal circumstances, it should be the case. I can’t think of a D1 in recent memory where I wasn’t right on at least one wolf. Every town has the capability of lynching a wolf D1, but if they don’t try of course it won’t happen

1 Like

if you have a case on someone else, feel free to case them and convince ppl to vote them, hotshot

why aren’t you pushing anyone else? what, are you lazy or something?

-t

What do you think I’m doing here?

cool, drop your reads and i’ll sheep

-t

i meant someone else other than ML. i didnt see you pushing anyone other than them, you’re voting them. it is possible i missed it because thread was unreadable earlier

-t

I think abrasivness is a personality thing and not directly AI, but thats just me

2 Likes

ML, WL, and HAI wolf

Wasn’t that hard. Yes, I know, team of two, but townies can sometimes do wolfy things

1 Like

never claimed otherwise, my friend

-t

HEYYYYY

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER TRIED WEED?

IT’S PRETTY FUUNNNNNNNN!!!

• Brad

Lol, how can u say what u said about me and then write this post, wild

1 Like