Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Oh silly me forgetting to sign my posts. Looks like the 22 scumread is still the thing it was when I left and I still haven’t read the top wagon so far so i’m going to do that.

-soweli

ML hasn’t done much but their wagon has swelled to the point that some were considering their lynch inevitable. What do you think of that?

I got called out during Hell Dualies practice because when we were supposed to be planning rollouts on hte map I was off in the corner fucking around in photo mode and apparently when you set a timer it makes a loud beeping noise to everyone in the lobby

HD’s posts remind me a bit of neopest, or at least the games I’ve played with her. She was a wolf in both, so maybe not the best sign?

Also, this site is giving me slowdown again. Must be a function of both of us being on this account at once

No execution is inevitable. If MeLootz is a wolf I think it’s fairly unlikely there’s bussing, so I suppose I should be marginally concerned by it, but I’m not that concerned. Anyone acting like the day is already over is cringe.

1 Like

I don’t know who this is but I love to townwolf so I’ll take it as a compliment

22 is probably the most noticeable person to act like that, so maybe you want to look into that

I honestly forgot their name but that guy really hasn’t done much, theoretically I should look at the post they’re talking about because the ISO feels very lacking without that. There’s an amount of fluff that seems to persist throughout many players but I think they can certainly die if they keep posting like this.

Also I don’t think I’m really awake enough to interact with posts cleanly right now.

-soweli

I honestly forgot their name but that guy really hasn’t done much, theoretically I should look at the post they’re talking about because the ISO feels very lacking without that. There’s an amount of fluff that seems to persist throughout many players but I think they can certainly die if they keep posting like this.

Also I don’t think I’m really awake enough to interact with posts cleanly right now so good night I suppose, I’ll try to be more active tomorrow.

-soweli

neopest is the person I can vibe with when I’m town and she’s a wolf. At least until I realize what’s up and we can’t anymore lol

1 Like

Are you referring to MeLootz? They’re the one who has done the least by far at this point in the game

TTTBT

Travis Tritt Throwback Thursday? That’s what came up on Google for this acronym

Or is it “too towny to be town”? Isn’t that also a contradiction?

1 Like

It was “too towny to be town”, and it was a joke. However it’s also genuinely possible to be too towny to be town if someone seems super towny off surface level tone and everoyne seems to agree but doesn’t feel like they’re pushing anything in hte game around or using that influence for anything whatsoever. That’s wolfy.

Wait what?

Neopest?

Who are you?

• Brad

The Oricorio formerly known as leetic

Though I’m still leetic on a few sites that are slow to deal with name changes

I was hoping that my hydra would post today while I was busy
It seems they haven’t yet
That’s fine
I hope we don’t get yeeted before they get to play
:fish:

Well, got any reads? Do you think there are any wolves on your wagon?

Oh hi yeah I’m LimeCoke we played in that one Syndicate game.

Yeah you were a damn hero that game.

Also what happened to Linkin Park Mafia?

• Brad