Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

tutuu I am innocent child!
we know this!
:fish:

1 Like

garfooled could flip either way i wouldnt be surprised by either flip

i dont rly have ideas for a great chop

-t

I mean, you can still get a read from fluff, especially if it’s the entirety of someone’s ISO

blub blub blub blub

go write a thesis about whos mafia. 15 pages. chop chop

Towny

1 Like

not when it’s guava posting
and im only 5 posts in and keep replying to you!

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE ME TUTUU

1 Like

get your siblings to check for spelling mistakes and do APA references

they had me play slap battles all day
how old do you think they are?

fwiw this isnt like explicitly uncharacteristic lolcatting for garfooled. thats just him. he hosted a game recently in where he didnt realize it was over, players had to tell him, he was gonna keep hosting if they didn’t tell him. his attention is dedicated to his other obligations

1 Like

12?

If you can’t find any, that’s a sign you should start looking at the slankers. Granted, there aren’t that many this game

Good Evening everyone, I am the other MeLootz hydra (EqsyLootz)
Long day of work, sorry I’ve been leaving Garfooled hanging for so long… and I haven’t played mafia in a fair bit so should be fun!

It’s funny, my saying was only “if you can’t find any wolves, they’re good wolves”.

i have seen garfooled be able to dedicate more time, i dont think his absence is ai, i am fine with shrug chopping him, i do think its a 50/50, maybe a bit better. or, maybe not, i do think town!him could potentailly have a higher ceiling but yeah

Can be true, but 90% of the time they’re just slanking

1 Like

i have looked at everyone, my good sir

luka
ori

were
abi

guava

rest

im not forcing a read thats not there. i can assure u ive read everything

Depends on the state of the game. You’re right plenty, I’m right plenty. We trade. I just had a teammate on a Zap go 0-7. I wish they’d traded.

It may be worth looking a bit deeper into the people under “rest”, but that’s your call I guess

i can assure u i’ve looked as deep as i can, i dont believe that all games are solvable from day 1