Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Tsktsk it appears that Garfooled can’t defend themselves. No fear everyone! I am here to save this slot by proving without a shadow of a doubt that we are town! No, I don’t have an ego I’m just trying yet failing to be funny. I want to backread but the 1000 posts also seem mildly intimidating.

Well, their posts should at least make you feel something. And if they don’t, that should also tell you something

Games may not be “solved” D1 but there’s no reason not to make a start

Just got two back-to-back sick triples

Based just on the most recent posts, do you have any GTH reads?

USE A SUNFLOWER EMOTE
I am Gar (fish)
:fish:

I don’t believe I’ve read enough to make a GTH read given I barely know the playerlist.
:sunflower:

they make me feel mixed feelings, ergo im playing it safe. or if they dont, that tells me they’re having a slow start which is just A Thing. two flips per phase help a lot. we can extend the day phase by 5 years and it wont improve our chances of solving on day 1 imo. well theoretically

GTH reads can be based on “vibes” or nothing at all really. Just give me one please

Sounds like a skill issue Gar… I have been hanging around eliza too much

Putting reads on someone can help start discussion, which can then be used to clarify your read on that slot. It’s a cycle

i like this dude already. Gday Lootz!

I will stab you :gun:

this is not me admitting to being killer
trust me
trust fall
(i will catch you)

Respectfully, my personal scum meta does involve forcing new players in the thread to make reads in order to cause chaos among townies; so I’d say GTH Oriceli scum for enforcing GTH reads (Despite it being a townie action in general) and catch-22 town for their townie solving.
:Sunflo

FUCK! :sunflower:

1 Like

Its not my fault they are funny

WHAT ARE MY PUNS THEN HAZARDOUS?

Can you provide an example of said “solving”?

I wanna go check something

Mmmm not towny :-1: