Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

they are a bit fishy at best

i have seen garfooled be able to dedicate more time, i dont think his absence is ai, i am fine with shrug chopping him, i do think its a 50/50, maybe a bit better. or, maybe not, i do think town!him could potentailly have a higher ceiling but yeah

(Sorry if my formatting is garbage, still getting used to this site)

• This post here does not come from an opportunistic scum 9 times out of 10. I pulled this number out of my ass, but you asked me for gutreads. I trust my gut sometimes.

:sunflower:

1 Like

how dare you
HOW DARE YOU
I will fin-ish you :gun:
:fish:

1 Like

I have told Arctic that I’m handing him the controller for Day 1, if he wants to take it and vote whoever he wants I won’t oppose it, even my townreads. Well I would argue but I wouldn’t forcibly shift our vote. If he doesn’t want the controller I’ll see what I’ll do.

-t

Are you trying to make a read on your own hydra partner? Why?

this dynamic is funny.

1 Like

where did you get that from?

You can click or tap on this button here to quote the post you’re replying to. ^-^

-t

I coached them :doughnut: worry

1 Like

Well, I’ll just assume it’s lolcatting and move on

Garfooled and I have done bullshit hydras since as early as 2019.
We are a terrible dynamic that somehow works.
Garfooled is good at making our slot scummy, I try my best to save the slot.

2 Likes

also this lead to nothing. I know of may to start stress talking which usually involves leading to talking about splatoon/activites they are doing at the very moment. but they have done it both alignments so it means shit all.

1 Like

may just likes to talk

1 Like

Oh the memories
And when we were separate we would try to kill each other…

Oh the memories
Us killing each other seperately and then

Oh believe me I am not reading garfooled’s post at all. I was just informed that we’re on the chopping block and my immediate response was “how”

1 Like

This hydra thing will take getting used to

1 Like

I hate how awkward it is sharing an account. I might dip for a bit until Garfooled logs off so we stop ruining each other’s posts.

1 Like

The new guy (or girl) quoted my post by copy pasting it.

-t

Do you have any extra reads from the last few hours? Most of your posts from that time are pure fluff

NO COME BACK
NO
I WILL DO ISO NOW