Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

when was ur what if moment? right when arctic accused me?

i don’t know

his day 1 posts talking about being worried he’d get done by the mods for gamethrowing by sacrificing himself for a player who could potentially be evil read as really pure and so did his other posts around this point displaying his mindset

but the -1 vote to execute atno looks terrible for him and, all of his posts, while mostly villagery, are not an impulsive villagery if you get what i mean. all of his towny posts look meticulously crafted which means they could probably be fake and he’s just having a good game. stuff that’s really hard to fake are impulsive short posts made on a whim but idt he has any of that

1 Like

Right now I am more focused on Kanave, Mistyx and due to a lack of content, VooDoosh who I feel just dipped completely believing that he was now completely safe, originally I was just going to sheep Arctic on VooDoosh but nah

2 Likes

im on mobile and about to go to sleep but he did somewhere

i think it’s when someone asked what he thinks about it and he said something about thinking it was fake but he appreciates it, because he didn’t think someone would need to out the info yet

1 Like

It wasn’t just a single moment, I just considered how it all went.
It went really smoothly.
Plus Arctic said ‘Kii TMI’ing?’ so I was thinking whether Arctic was a wolf trying to get us both in a row.

1 Like

for reference, all posts from this conversation were at most one minute away from each other, except for the first question i asked, which it took jarek 6 minutes to answer

do you have any opinions about this, arctic?

Granted, nobody other than ATNO knew Aelin was going to die, but unless scum have decided to eventually ML Aelin prior to ATNO’s exe, then shading her with literally zero reasons attached just looks TWTBAW.

I thought this was an RT since the role doesn’t make sense to me. Is that not the case, @Arctic? Otherwise, why would he not just tunnel you?

@Kanave since you know the day 1 wagons were v/v/v why don’t you try analysing this? that’s literally one of the best pieces of information you have access to and you’ve done nothing with it

generally with v/v wagons the players who really care about the elimination with active vote movement tend to be town and the wolves are in people who either don’t give a fuck or don’t really move around

1 Like

Because I have no idea what kind of analysis to do with that information t.t

I could look for that, don’t have too much time sadly t.t I’ll have more time later tonight just using a bit of inbetween to check in on thread.

don’t care + ratio

vote me today or don’t vote me at all

4 Likes

berdley is the best character so I’m okay with this

go back to twitter

no

wow ded thread

@Mistyx why aren’t you voting Wazza if u scumread her?

bc i also scumread jarek

Come at me you won’t get 6 votes on me you just won’t

Even if you do I don’t care at this point because everyone and their mothers and their mothers mothers thinks literally everything I say is evil

I’m tired of even trying to argue any points of mine at this point because it’s obnoxious, someones gonna point out that because I decided to point out that I myself could be wrong I am evil for it, or they just say I’m evil in general I’ve seen both at this point

im looking back at our conversation…

what in particular do you think made you look evil?