Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Alright, I have a question to ask people.
When it comes to people you don’t really know, what are your plans for reading them.

My main thing is kinda meta (and mech stuff) so I’m going to struggle but I’m going to just kinda touch on what I think’s good looks v bad looks and also keep others words in mind too

tfw neither of the 2 people you specifically wrote the wallpost for actually read it

1 Like

yes claiming is bad unless you are about to die at the end of the day

This is an explanation that will end up being NAI, so Im just gonna say for RNG reason.

1 Like

I have a feeling I am blind to reads, because I see Aelin scumreading Kiiruma for being self-aware, but -and I have read the posts she quoted- I don’t see how any of these posts indicate PKR as scum.

Considering I don’t know most people here? I think I wouldn’t rely on my reads too much but I think I’d generally focus on reading off of how much people write, and seeing how useful or giving what their theories are, their messages really are instead of trying to post too much, but not really giving anything in general, just like a basic social read rather than trying to base it off of my personal opinions

1 Like

yeah i didnt either
but she changed the reason from being self-aware to being awkward

He he he… :smiling_imp:
It would be a darn shame if I happen to be a vigilante, wouldn’t it?

Let’s just say that if I “unredact” that sentence, that I would be going against your advice.

Zone, do not make me bury you in the thread too hard because I can and will

i’m well aware and i noticed it too
but by posting about it you already went against my advice

2 Likes

I know the post and I read it, I just don’t in general want to read a full guide on how to become a master at reads because that ruins my fun tbh, I kind of want to naturally develop skills and be oblivious to things rather than knowing everything right off the bat

(And mainly because I think my own reads from in general playing SD games in general are I think also acceptable)

/vote Kiiruma
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Ok, enough is actually enough.
We’re early on and I have 3 f’ing votes on me

Read the second reason.

zone is my strongest townread

It kind of feels like a bandwagon on you and people are jumping on it because easy vote

Of course that never provides much but considering its this early and people want to just go for you I don’t particulary like the people jumping on it tbh

1 Like

This is not me trying to defend anybody, but I don’t in general trust a vote this fast already

i didnt expect you to read the article
but if you read my post then you would know why claiming is bad
so did you actually read it?

Yeah yeah, I get why its bad, it thins out the numbers of who is really useful and whos not