Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m supposed to care more about being wrong on Napoleon and Magnus, 2 slots which have kinda just been dead in the water… than I do about Chloe? An experienced player who I literally gladiated due to as a jic she was town?

why did you decide to gladiate napoleon then
from what i can find your entire reasoning is “because he’s been skirting by”

for an action that risks ending the game if you chose two villagers, you didnt seem to put much thought into it

you’re supposed to care the same amount if you’re a villager because if you are wrong on either then it ends the game

like, it’s basically like you had 2 chances to vote correctly in lylo, and you didn’t even iso or look at one of the people you voted

go off king

1 Like

I put more than enough into it.
I’d said multiple times who my scum groups were Arctic.
I had 1 between {You, FK, Chloe} and I explained why I sussed Chloe.
I had one between {Mist, Wazza} but couldn’t really resolve that easily since all that’s happened there is butting heads.
And then one between {Zone, Jarek and Napoleon}

I ISO’d Zone and explained my read on Jarek.
Since I felt rushed I felt fine with going with Nap.

im in this gladiate because im the easiest possible misexecution

it’s really that simple

1 Like

I really don’t though and idk what I’m supposed to say there, like, if you wanna scumread me for that reasoning then like… go off I guess?

stole my wording

lockwolf

1 Like

Why am I even here and trying?
Like why the fuck did I even gladiate? What was the point if it just happens again?

I already explained why I chose Chloe so how about you fucking read my fucking posts instead of once again just going ‘Kii Scum’ and not actually fucking READING

dude isnt getting his hands dirty at all and it feels like hes both scared to butt heads with me and actually call me a wolf and also knows he likely doesn’t even have to because of how likely it is that im voted out regardless

fmpov

1 Like

meh
this is acceptable

but it’s still pretty weird that out of the three you didn’t iso the person you ended up voting

i get it’s something probably like that you townread both zone and jarek, so you’d want to vote napoleon
the problem is if you looked at napoleon’s iso you might decide it was more villagery, which is why it’s kind of reckless to not look at it

I can explain from my pov if you care to listen to it

Why not choose me and Mist then instead of yourself, Chloe and Napoleon, that way would’ve been safer

1 Like

im not talking about chloe, im literally talking about napoleon

It might be reckless but like, seriously.
It’s not like if Chloe was actually innocent that I was on a timer or anything.
And it’s not like Chloe herself was rushing me to gladiate or anything

ive listened to what you have to say and i don’t believe it

1 Like

I said there’s one between you two and I wasn’t as certain on who.
Whereas I individually thought Chloe was the scummiest of her trio and the two in the final trio were townier.

convince me nappy is a wolf

1 Like