Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

he’s working towards a point, just play along

1 Like

I’m trying to simplify this for you

are you saying this thinking jarek/kanave are w/w because the way you phrased it sounds like it

Could be

I’ll play along.

Yeah I’m fairly certain I’m town

Fairly certain or sure?
This isn’t bastard, your rolecard won’t lie

if it won’t lie then no, I’m town

Can you see sharks rolecard?

Do you know he’s for certain town, or do you just think he’s town

inb4 this is all leading to a masons reveal

If you have a n0 on him being good you might as well say that instead of getting yourself killed for it to be revealed

You’re trying to tell me that dying for him is stupid because I don’t know he’s town and I know I’m town.

I’m telling you, I, socially, did not read him as evil and think he has more to contribute to this game than I do, and am willing to prove it by dying in his place to give him more time to prove himself.

this is the most botc post you’ve done all game!

You know for 100% certain your town
Its always better to keep the players you know for certain are town alive rather than the ones who you are unsure about

Even if you think shark may contribute later
Its very possible he is not town

Sacrificing yourself for no reason doesn’t do anything

Okay. Can you walk me through the points against shark so I can better understand them? Because unless I’m missing something, I feel like this is similar to Atlas because in both cases you can tell that the reasons while they normally have some merit don’t apply here. Maybe I missed something though

Obviously, but in this case, I’d be better off dead so I don’t get scape-goated later with no clue how to defend myself, clearly, I’m not doing a very good job of appearing like a good player right now, so lets eliminate the problem people NOW instead of letting them fuck everything up later, no?

if I’m acting so townie for voting them why aren’t you voting them as well

Well FWIW I was not liking P#1621 and P#1628, because from what I understand from these two posts, Shark is basically scumreading anyone who votes him.

In P#1621, Shark says that Arctic is voting for information instead for pressure, but the point of pressuring people is to get their information (i.e. their reaction) in the first place.

In P#1628, Shark says Arctic has gone down in his “trust list” (not “read list”) because Arctic was “pushing [Shark] from what [he] think[s] are very bad reasons that feel like something a wolf would push on because no one would actually have that knowledge,” which is fancy talk for “Arctic sus and might have TMI”.
(Being transparent is good, but in this case the message was just dragged out for too long.)

As for Shark scumslipping, from what I have read, I believe that you misinterpreted one of Shark’s “jokes” where he just “claims to be evil”. At this point, it really isn’t funny anymore. The fact that you and Arctic are doing it as well isn’t helping the cause either. :expressionless:

What do you mean by “you are bussing yourself”?

I kinda don’t believe it but it’s awesome either way.