Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I am extremely good at being stupid

my brain is starting to function again

who knows when that will stop

but looking at how Agent interacts with me, and myā€¦weirdness feels interesting because they respond pretty fast to all my comments and weird suggestions (such as literally asking him to be my brain - not something you see every day)

while agent is a stream of conscious player, they donā€™t have a lot of experience being a stream of conscious player when mafia, which makes me feel as though the fact that they respond without missing a beat so fast is because they are town

It also shows that Atlas is pretty comfortable in the thread right now, which I think is a good look

these are my sleep deprived thoughts so I donā€™t take any blame if Iā€™m wrong, but I take all the credit if Iā€™m right

1 Like

good news is my sleep deprived thoughts on atlas have a 100% accuracy rating

I wanted to dunk on wolves but so far all I managed to do is dunk on town

thatā€™s why you should vote Kanave

good night

brilliant. absolutely amazing

can I leave now

1 Like

or do this
/vote Shark @Host_Account_1
gn

@Zone_Q11

@Zone_Q11

sure

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Sharklifter Zone_Q11, Aelin, Mistyx, Jarek, Kanave 5/8
Kanave Litten, Agent47 2/8
Arctic ATNoName 1/8
ATNoName Wazza 1/8
Jarek Kiiruma 1/8
Magnus Arctic 1/8
Not voting GamblingAddict, Magnus, Sharklifter, VooDooSh 4

Ping @LadyLuck if thereā€™s anything wrong

Have I officially become the unofficial VC-Bot yet?

in my eyes you have

1 Like

Hmā€¦ We have until 2021-12-28T18:00:00Z to vote.

Meanwhile, I wonā€™t be available from 2021-12-28T13:00:00Z to 2021-12-28T17:00:00Z, soā€¦ donā€™t expect me to be the VC Bot during that timeframe.

rip

you were a good host. Real good. Maybe even the best

This read feels oddly specific, and the way you have talked about my slot suggests that you know me as a player. Now then, why do you feel like I have been acting as though Iā€™m defending a mafia killing role. Anyone who knows how I approach the game as a wolf would know that Iā€™m a control freak and a worry wart, and I would have revoked Sharkā€™s posting privileges without permission a long time ago. Not only that, I would be much more active in making sure Shark survives if I was mafia with him, regardless of what role he has, because itā€™s a 15p game, which means there is probably not a lot of mafia to begin with.

your posting privileges have been revoked
btw litten is probably town for various reasons

this game is probably going to be funny if shark is town and is executed, because that would mean this is the second time I try to defend a player at 2:00 am

itā€™s not going to be funny until I look at it later though

itll be hilarious in my neutral mason chat, however

1 Like

Eevee really should have taught me how to bend reality as town