Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Kanave hasn’t actually interacted with my slot at all

or even talked about me

which is really weird

I have made a lot of posts, and it’s really hard to not have a read on me, at least on a micro level. People are usually confused about reading me overall, but I usually have a couple posts that you can confidently read into

this may be me being delusional due to it being 2:20

I’m asking once again, if you are a protective please target me tonight. If I die, I’m blaming you. I want to actually survive longer than n1 this game.

I’m technically a protective but not technically enough to make me want to heal you

that’s why I’m blaming you if I die

Gun to head, way that gambling has approached this game has been pretty townie. I know I said that they had an oddly specific wolf read on me if shark was KP, but if I was to ignore that I think the rest of their approach to the game has been pretty good

I could potentially see Wazza being in a scum team but it would be because “Poe” rather than them actually having done anything scum

granted, it’s hard to be scummy if you don’t do anything

I think shredding through Kanave/Wazza/Magnus/ATNOName would give us 2 at minimum wolves

this changes if I’m wrong on shark but I don’t think I am, maybe gambling will change my mind

I think gambling is lying about their green check, and I wouldn’t be shocked if Voodoo is scum but gambling is town

don’t claim green checks on mafia guys

okay I tried dunking on more wolves I think I got one or two more

now I can actually sleep

To target
Wanted to clarify

I haven’t seen magnus talk at all in this thread yet but I could just be blind

@Magnus

3 posts 20 hours ago

Didn’t know you could do that cool

yeah and it makes them have a notification on their screen
its annoying and it helps me
win win for me

I like the notifications lets me know when I’m being talked about

Day will no longer be a day and will undergo character development and become something new… something much more menacing.

In around 9 hours 20 minutez.

Or earlier if you decide to test your luck and execute some dice.
Get it? Test your luck. Hah.

Okay, I will see myself out.

walks out to avoid doing vote count

i have never been more saddened

I exist temporarily