Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I don’t know why
I legit can’t quantify it in any way, shape, or form
But Litten feels scummy

I need a really loud video I can post whenever someone has a gutread

With sirens

excuse me that’s not very nice that I have gained 5 votes

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

3 Likes

Voteds

Who? By? How many?
Sharklifter Zone_Q11, Aelin, Mistyx, Jarek, Kanave (#2155) 5
Kanave Litten, Agent47 (#1918) 2
Arctic ATNoName (#1403) 1
ATNoName Wazza (#1412) 1
Magnus Arctic (#1686) 1
Jarek Kiiruma (#1794) 1
Not voting GamblingAddict, Magnus, Sharklifter, VooDooSh 4

atlas and atno are probably town, maybe jarek too

all of them have weird playstyles so it’s understandable if you’re having a hard time trying to read them

i wonder why this is a thing

you know stuff like this is making it really hard to read jarek and sharklifter

can you guys stop making decisions based on stuff like this

Jarek/shark doesn’t feel V/V
i feel like one of them is deliberately exploiting the “i don’t wanna kill them today :(((” thing

Shark isn’t treating jarek like they are a wolf either

actually i think jarek is always town for the talk about gamethrowing so i think i’d kill shark depending on what he claims

confident on jarek town for this segment alone

I’ve voted on him against my will because it’s for the best so I don’t get killed later even if I don’t want it to happen, and I’m gonna make sure going forward I stop with the “previous game” bias I’ve been having

Really don’t wanna have the stigma of both of us being trolls in any other games we both go into I mean I’d feel bad about killing him now but that would ruin it for both of us a lot more in the future

by against your will do you mean you think he’s town or you just don’t want to kill him day 1?

if it’s the first one then vote someone else

Don’t want to kill him D1. I thought he was town for a while but I sat here for like an hour just checking posts so I could make an 1000 IQ play (and stop showing myself up) and came to the conclusion we’d get more info if we killed him and then depending what he flips as go from there, but like - as I said, this happened last game and it’s just a feels bad moment

It would (obviously) be better for everyone if he’s mafia since a lot of the stuff he said looks like spew to my peanut brain but I have a hunch it’s not the case even now with how “evil” he looks to me

cmonbruh

Now you are saying I’m evil based off of stuff that I don’t know nor think makes sense

I guess big L for me!!!

your evil though

I’m probably drawing conclusions that wouldn’t hold up to scrutiny to fall in line with what everyone else is thinking to be honest. But you have said a whole lot of nothing and I know you’d know a good evil tactic would be talking a lot even if it means nothing so hey die for that :dagger:

i’ve said alot wtf

im like one of the most active talking people i’ve provided my things