Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

you clearly dont know the shark meta

thats why you are evil

Shark feels like Town whoā€™s get piled on by people as they donā€™t know how to defend themself so theyā€™re reacting poorly to it

At least thatā€™s my perspective, could just be scum reacting badly

Youā€™re active but are you really saying anything of value or is it just a whole lot of 1 liner posts like these?

Am I just trying too hard to think youā€™re evil because I donā€™t want to be biased and thus am being biased in the other direction???

iā€™ve sent like a mountain of paragraphs

that really doesnt make sense if you think im evil solely based off of my value cause, iā€™ve posted reads, what i thought, and how i play the game

then i posted paragraphs on those reads, then i got told i shouldnā€™t do that

but still my reads were there atleast

idk nobody is making sense to me in general

seems like the argument just comes off of what people think a newbie should do
(which is not a good read to do because in this case you all are wrong)

I mean I tried to be civil over how I reacted, but turns how THATS how you seem evil as a new guy??? I thought it was reacting badly, but i guess not lol

Well what I want to know is why you keep saying you think Iā€™m evil for vague and shoddy reasons but you refuse to ever vote on me even when Iā€™ve asked you to.

Is it because you know if I die and flip town youā€™d be next?

no lol

i explained that i didnt want a newbie to die first because thatā€™d just in general be a dick move and i wanted us to actually play a couple of rounds

turns out it flips on me yet again

Iā€™m kinda bored of using being a newbie as an excuse myself if Iā€™m making stupid mistakes then kill me for making stupid mistakes because for all anyone knows those mistakes are actually scumslips.

Iā€™m not asking to die Iā€™m just saying Iā€™m past the phase of ā€œoh no heā€™s new lets go easy on himā€

Shark
Would you say that youā€™ve been trying to maintain a certain output on how youā€™re interacting with people this game?

(Such as generally positive or amiable)

Certain output? Likeeee, how much I type or how I act? Well, yes for certain tbh, I didnā€™t want to come across as a 1 liner nor as a jerk as Iā€™ve said before, usually I wouldnā€™t care and be all for chaos and start stupid stuff, but in a game where people would probably want to care about what your actually doing and who you are I made up my mind that Iā€™m just gonna be more chill and nice to my approach and try play the game logically

Turns out that was a mistake

Well in this game where the only thing people have to go off of is what you say youā€™ve been making a lot of off-topic jokes which is completely fair because I would be doing the same thing had I not come to the conclusion Iā€™d be dying (like you are) for doing it

:sob:

this is true

joking is a crime in all social deduction games

If youā€™re town Iā€™d advise against this both now and in the future
Making sure to not be a dick is a good thing
Forcing yourself to sound happy is not a good thing

Not usually but like I said youā€™re just making it harder to tell where youā€™re coming from when half of what you type could be seen as a joke or not serious

Like me saying ā€œhaha lol my mafia are X Y and Zā€ like sure in voice thatā€™'d be easy to tell through the tone of voice theyā€™re joking. It doesnā€™t translate well on text. At all.

so can i be chaotic and people will be fine with it as a good guy?

and not see me as a troll or anything

everything jarek posted since i went to sleep is obvious town energy heā€™s now my top town

watch me be right and you be wrong at the end of this!!!

also when i die what happens