Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

shark has made a lot of posts like this which feel like a wolf half meming and half giving up because i don’t think he believes what he is saying these types of posts

I do believe what I am saying, I’m just gonna keep saying these things so at least I did something in the game rather than nothing

Other than be a D1 scapegoat for eternity

So why aren’t you acting on it and voting me if you think I’m evil, surely if you believed anything you’re saying you should be following up on it

or posing literally any question involving what makes you think I’m evil

e.g if you think I’m evil because I’m sussing the wrong people, why are you not asking me why I am sussing certain people

That’s the only real reason why I feel ‘‘gave up’’ is because I don’t have any idea how to improve my playstyle nor what the reasons are for me to even be killed, just feels like bad social reads which aren’t the problem in my playstyle atm but wheyyy

maybe next game i go full playstyle route

see “Making sure to not be a dick is a good thing”

voting you is pointless at this stage as im dead either way, plus i think when everyone votes votes get called

idk maybe im wrong but im not saying your sussing the wrong people, im just questioning why you are playing like this cause it doesnt seem right tbh

but if you want me to vote youuu? okay sure ig lol!
/vote Jarek @Host_Account_1

shark what does this mean

stares

i mean i think hes really evil anyway

I wasn’t asking you to vote me I’m asking you why you took so long to do it when, since like the starting posts, you’ve been saying I’m evil but haven’t done anything to investigate further. You’ve just kinda just…Said I’m evil. And then stared at me awkwardly.

because if i say ‘‘oh im confused because im good rn and you guys dont make any sense’’

thats just even more sus like

so im just saying it both ways so either way i get an understanding

I just really want to know, aside from the “you’re new and so am I” excuse why you didn’t want to push me at all, I know for a fact that if you’re mafia you’re not on my team so it’s not a case of being scared to push a fellow wolf so what exactly is it

because i have other susses at people at that time so i wanted to decide who to push and what not

albeit my efforts wouldn’t do anything cause you all are read as good guys but to me you all seem evil so no point in trying

this is another issue i’ve had with shark

he hasn’t acted like he actually thinks me, you or aelin are mafia despite calling us that

he only called us mafia after people prompted him, he didn’t vote us by his own volition, he doesn’t talk to us like he thinks we are mafia

shrug
nothing here has made me not fine with voting shark

what

what

In the world where shark is mafia, He is not on my (The Town)'s team, and thus should not be scared of pushing me (as if we WERE on the same team) because he knows that I am not a wolf and he is (in this scenario)

town isnt on the same team as mafia

whats wrong with putting it both ways lol
im asking for advice on both teams

Not that i am evil, just wanted to know wtf was going on

this should probably make sense but i have no clue what the fuck this says