Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

the fact you’re only one alignment

1 Like

I’m chalking it somewhat up to being new much like me that Shark doesn’t know how to pose difficult questions that would require quick thinking or just being town to answer. I know I can’t do that yet. That being said, I have no idea and I’ve kinda given him enough chances as is I’d say

is this just for you or all three of us

In as simple terms as I can put it

He’s mafia, I’m not - He shouldn’t be scared to push me, but he is. Why?

That wasn’t any more simpler than the other examples I gave.

Forget that last one it sucked

i want advice on both sides

that helps me more

For all of us equally but more me than anyone else because if it’s one thing shark seems dead-set on it’s me being evil

im like 80% sure

not dead set

your just my top read rn is all

i enjoy this list except for aelin
i dont townread them as much anymore but i dont think they’re this low either

You still haven’t given me a clear reason as to why it’s just “you are evil because I said so” which as we’ve seen from me doing it doesn’t work at all :sob:

I gave you a clear reason, and you answered that reason

Maybe I’m wrong, but tbh the read will be ignored once im dead so might aswell lock it in and see if im right afterwards

Could you quote the reason so I can read it I want to disagree with you some more

sure, its a social read so it wont matter anymore if you disagree or not

Well I’d still like to see it

My reason was mainly on the second one but then I also got a theory that someone could of told you just to act suicidal for me and then they’d ‘‘convince’’ you not to do so to look like just like a town who felt bad

But honestly that takes 50 steps but if I’m right gg ez

All I’m saying you is that the way you have acted and the actions you’ve done feel like bluffs to gain trust but it doesnt matter cause others will just be like ‘‘Shark wtf are you talking about lol’’

why has voodoo disappeared after the greencheck on him was claimed

Have fun reading over it again with my extra reason

But I’d atleast like an explanation of why you did those things other than you ‘‘felt bad’’ or ‘‘lol genius bluff’’ because I’m just kind of confused what would be point of doing that this early lol

I typically am pretty quiet until I get comfortable in any medium, I don’t want to step on any toes by being a loudmouth and giving a bad first impression. Doesn’t make me evil, just smart. Better to see how things go for a few hours then try and do that too rather than jump straight in completely blind and mess everything up.

You get nothing but a “lol” from me

What did you mean by this