Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Like do you actually have another reason for just doing those actions or is it literally just that ;-;

lol!

What actions you need to be more specific

The sudden ‘‘oh im important :))’’

‘‘wait no its bluff guys im sorri’’

then just your sudden turn to not caring to wanting me alive then switching to me dying

there are occasional towny posts like this so idk what to do anymore
shark has a good enough social game for this to be negligible but ignoring it feels wrong

‘‘Shark has a good enough social game’’

Also the most suspicious person to everyone

That isn’t good social game.

Maybe I’m good at it as evil

but i really dont think im good at social game if this is the case im getting now

I don’t have to be telling the truth

Turns out I don’t like dying :(((

Yeah but

What was the actual point in doing that.

It feel so unneeded and out of place and you tried to make it look like a genuine mistake and tried to cover it up to other people

Do I really have to spell it out for you why a less powerful town role would want to die in place of a more powerful town role or are you just doing this because you’re evil and want it spelled out for your team.

You should know better than that come on.

Also, It’s really easy to double bluff and say I have an ability and then try and go back on it later, but it turns out I actually DO have an ability and now the mafia gamers can’t tell if I have an ability or not.

Assuming I do have an ability this will buy me a day to use it at least.

to be honest there are still too many fundamental issues i have with shark’s slot to not want to kill it pending any mech

i just can’t see myself being a noob town and thinking 3 people were evil but literally only interacting with them and not trying to appeal to anyone else

this perspective is so incredibly warped

sorry ravenkeeper!!!

This is a closed setup, I don’t know what roles would do that, so consider it normal that someone would question why you would do out it nowhere rather than them knowing roles do that.

I still don’t believe it tbh, it took you a while to come out with ‘‘its a bluff’’ when…it wasn’t needed for you to say it was? You could of just kept it there and then but you just went ‘‘btw its a bluff :)’’

@Sharklifter i’d recommend claiming in a few hours

alright big man got it

once i do im 100% town no cap

you also havent been playing like your claim will 100% save you so i dont believe this either

i mean, i guess a baddie can have the ability

but why would they lol thats quite useless to have

I saw an oppurtunity and I jumped on it. It’s established canon at this point I do not think things through and act in the moment. Shaking my head.

I don’t like dying. We talked at length about how shit being dead and unable to particpate is, why do you think I would enjoy that.

Then why would you say your important in the first place :skull:

They wouldn’t of targeted you guaranteed because its your first FM game and personally i 100% wouldn’t