Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

1st one is reachy
second one, yeah
third one is questionable

both second and third could easily just be upset at being caught for perceived wrong reasons though

fourth one ye

i dont know what your claim is but ā€œlol shark that can be mafia abilityā€

If I was town-read by people then great

What the fuck did I do to get town-read and how do I keep doing it

The one difference between you and me is, you claimed a less important role that wanted to die, I claimed an important role that didnt want to die, but how are you ment to confirm yourself without a confirming ability (unless you have one, or a targeting ability that confirms but I doubt it considering how you are acting)

Do you really think itā€™s a good idea to discuss what abilities we have

do you want to, while youā€™re at it, paint a nice target on my head so they can get a cleaner shot when they visit me tonight

youā€™re the most obvious town in this game

They wont kill you if the guy who is gonna be confirmed is majorly pushing you lol

yet he cant explain why he wants to die at a specific time thats worse, than die at a time thats better, or even explain why he didnt keep the bluff other than him not wanting to die which i assume is: he cannot die because hes a maf

Iā€™m doing it by complete accident I assure you. Iā€™m acting entirely on my own emotions because apparently thatā€™s what good people do.

I hate following this guide but itā€™s very useful.

@Sharklifter if you were mafia, what would you claim to stop yourself dying

iā€™d claim something protective or investigative tbh

just something important that makes people not want to kill me on the first day atleast

idk how to make up a role in my head though lol

Iā€™m not going to make it easier for the mafia to deduce what ability I have, if any, and how useful a kill I might be. Itā€™s that simple. This is like the Operation Leader outing D1 except if there was no enforcers or move hideouts.

I hate using other games as examples but that is how I will describe it

i guess we are playing exactly opposites cause im trying to play as logical as possible lol

I tried playing logically for 5 minutes and then I got like 400000000 votes on me because the paragraph I posted was evil

The whole giving up thing after that was very emotional.

And salty.

At least it came from the SOUL.

So you donā€™t have a role

I do -_-

Then why are you making something up

he was asking if i was mafia what would i claim

hm
i asked this question because if shark was mafia he would have already been thinking about a fakeclaim by now
this kind of shows he isnā€™t thinking about fakeclaims which would imply heā€™s town and doesnā€™t need to think of a fakeclaim