Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

• NGL, not a fan of Arctic’s P#118, since it involves being self-aware of meta, so I’ll just not process it.
  • Arctic’s P#125 is kinda weird as well. If I am reading the context correctly, then it implies Arctic has TMI on Jarek and/or Litten.
  • Okay, now I am just confused what Arctic knows that I don’t. What is P#133 supposed to mean?

IDK where Aelin is going with Kiiruma tbh. I do see Kiiruma struggling to defend himself (he even literally said that in his posts), but from what I understand, the accusation is “awkward = scummy”, which is a subjective reason I don’t want to follow.

I don’t like Kiiruma’s P#141. “Why was Arctic not supposed to agree that Kiiruma is bad at defending himself?” This just implies that Kiiruma is knowingly using AtE to save himself, which is NAI if not scummy.

Hey Litten, psycho-analyze me.
You didn’t get to do it last time, so I want to see you do it this time.

pkr were you not just reiterating my notion of “not caring about looking wolfy as town”

SHUT UP, OK?
I know I did but aaaaaaah

I said “to get others to pocket you” pretty sure
At least that was my intent

caught in 5k ultra hd

also can someone answer my question about pocketing me a bit confused

usually yes but it can be in other forms
i.e. trying to act in a certain way or do a certain thing that you know a specific player will townread you for

The problem is that people don’t know what’s wolfy for me, which is a major problem when people try to read me. They try to read me off what they think is wolfy behavior rather than what is wolfy for me.

There’s actually another method to read me, and that’s by looking at how I interact with people. Do I actually care about their alignment? If I change the way I interact with them depending upon whether they are in the thread or not, then that means I’m probably a wolf.

I had a slight town read on you, but it’s only slightly because it’s a bad read. Last game you were willingly to jump on other wagons when asked, so for you to tell Aelin that you don’t actually see what’s wolfy about Kiiruma is a good luck for you

1 Like

in other words, feels like zone is actually reading Kiiruma posts to judge them instead of jumping on the wagon because they can

they jumped on leafia last game when asked, and I noted this in my head because the reasoning didn’t make much sense but I forgot about it

It’s early. What do you expect of me? I’ve also been on the backfoot panicking and trying to defend myself so you’ve really not helped me provide any more.

I mean that I don’t feel like you’re wolf reading me, I think you’re just trying to push me to give content and it’s not working out. Each time you’re picking up on something, it’s a small thing and I don’t get why you’re focusing on it. Like you’re saying I’m being overly awkward and this hasn’t decreased, it’s getting worse and I don’t know what to do about it. I half want to nope out of thread but I’m trying to fucking settle it all and move on instead of running away.

Town. Painful town.

WTF does ‘to get others to pocket you’ mean?

dude
125 is me saying to jarek don’t respond to the question, as i thought jarek’s claim was obviously a meme so the question didnt deserve a response
133 is me realizing i was wrong about it being a meme because jarek’s next post implied it was serious

This is an absolutely terrible post
thanks for coming to my TED Talk

idek what pocketing means, and these posts are confusing the hell out of me cause im going in circles when everybody else knows what eachother does

btw, for the people who have voted on Kii, what is your reason exactly because right now thats what I’m trying to figure out if you’ve voted on it because its an easy vote and it pressures someone cause your a bad guy or your genuinely a good guy thinking they are bad

That post is the product of being lynched D1 on MU several times because they think I’m being scummy when what I’m doing isn’t scummy for me

Fair enough. Though you should’ve probably specified that in your wallpost.

In the past, I recall telling someone to “shut up” (literally that, maybe with one or two extra words), and one of their responses (forgot if it was post-game or not) was that they believed that my action (of telling someone to shut up) was not acceptable. That day, I learnt that telling someone to shut up is almost equivalent to “I don’t want to listen to your words.”

I was just joking~~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I do recall that your grudge has been settled, so you’re good.
(Kinda hard to not joke about shooting you dead N1 when that was exactly what I did last game though.)

I said what I said because I’m basically just internally screaming at everything going on and I don’t need people agreeing that I’m bad at defending myself because I’m trying to here (and failing) and it’s honestly just not helping me feel better in thread.

/Vote Wazza

Going back to this vote

Does anyone have any issues with what I’ve said recently and need me to say more or explain more or anything?

I just want to get this all done with so that when more people come into thread I can focus on that instead of doing this more considering it’s been almost 4 hours and I’m still in defence mode.

am i… supposed to not push a scumread?
confusion
this sounds like youre mad at me for pushing you

in your own words, the game has just started and there aren’t crazy amounts of content to go off of
im starting with small things because thats how reads work and im pushing for more
if youll notice in my response to “why am i wolfreading you”, its not just being awkward anymore
im not judging you… too much… based off of being awkward in your responses
its disconcerting to get pushed ya ik ik but that doesnt mean im not gonna push you

Bad news! :slightly_smiling_face:
You’re right, but this was the wrong answer.