Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

noo my vote for presidency

mk
pokes with stick
be towny
poke poke

i am getting flashbacks to RWBY

I can try revealing as an innocent child again but Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s going to work this game either

Regardless of whether Jarek was memeā€™ing or not, why would you want him to not answer Aelin? How would ā€œnot responding to a call for protectiveā€ be beneficial for Jarek?
Why would you say ā€œIā€™m deadā€ after hearing that Jarek was serious about his claim?

I donā€™t understand something. You are defending Jarek, but as of ~P#166, I havenā€™t seen any post where you say you are townreading Jarek, soā€¦ ā€œWhy do you do the things you did?ā€

what does that even mean

Innocent child has an ability that reveals themselves as a member of the town.

oh so just like the mayor

but not TOS

what, me prodding the inactives with a sword? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also doesnā€™t have 3 votes

Ok I have only one thing to comment to this because the rest of it is kinda fair and I feel like Iā€™ve been overreacting to you and feel erked by itā€¦

But wtf do you mean ā€˜This was the wrong answerā€™?

Am I supposed to say ā€˜I scumread you for doing thisā€™? I hate to say that I donā€™t, but I really donā€™t. Iā€™m irritated and Iā€™m not doing much here, Iā€™m trying to get my points across and so far all itā€™s done has net me 3 votes within less than 4 hours of game start. But I know that what youā€™ve said, from an outside perspective, is ok.

bruh
I said not to respond to aelin because I thought her question was stupid, because I thought jarekā€™s ā€œimportant roleā€ claim was a meme
then when jarek implied it wasnā€™t a meme, i said ā€œguess iā€™ll dieā€ because i looked dumb for saying it was obviously a meme just before that

iā€™m also not defending jarek
where have you got this from

Btw, who voted for Kii? I kind of just want a small summary of why they voted so I can get some context on why we already have 3 votes for someone

and my memory is garbage so thats why i am asking

ā€¦Kiiruma, no offense, but your feelings literally donā€™t matter to me. Leafia used this argument as well in the last game, and look how that turned out. If youā€™re town, then I advise you take a breather, drink a glass of water, play a nice music in the background, and then come back to this game.

The way you were phrasing your posts indicated that you were viewing me as an opportunistic scum, further evidenced by you saying that there was potential for a wolf on your wagon
Additionally beforehand you were very adamant on not reading me but throwing a townread at me when i force the point feels like an attempt to placate me
if you had said that you scumread me i probably wouldve unvoted you, yeah.

Aelin: Initial scumread due to awkwardness, has continued on and readā€™s continued because Iā€™ve not really given any context within my posts despite posting a bit.

Agent: Trying to look clueless ā€˜and using it to get others to pocket youā€™ (which I still have 0 fucking clue what this means)

Zone: No U but added some context in the fact that they donā€™t like one of my posts. But also had managed to see one of my other posts and commented on it so idk why theyā€™re not keeping it in mind

PKR being tunneled the entire game (by me)

itā€™s why i donā€™t really push my PKR reads anymore

ic

Shark feels like a town because heā€™s a relatively new player and he has this external monologue in his posts. It also feels like heā€™s relying on the thread instead of scum chat, which is another good sign (unless heā€™s being coached, but rarely are scum actually coached)