Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

… thats just me normally
what are you on?

EXACTLY

That’s the point I’m trying to make that it isn’t alignment indicative, for gods sake

then whyd you bring up scp

everyone involved in this conversation has talked to me outside of fm

To give an example of how it definitely isn’t alignment indicative towards you being mafia this game, I’m more interested in proving them wrong than caring about whatever the fuck you are this game

well thats not what shes been doing here lol
the point is the real emotion doesnt seem to be directed at you, only other people

i have explained this twice

Wazza: I believe your lying and doing theater or some kind of play here. If I said that someone I knew was a Samurai and it’s true because I’ve known them longer, it doesn’t mean I’m completely right

The argument and the shift in tone displays that you want us to think that you don’t have aelin very high as a town, but you don’t want us pushing her for reasons you deem unright, which makes me believe that your both lying.

You’d defend aelin here because wolves defend wolves, and your theater attempt went sour here, and you’re trying to salvage what you can

idioticness comes from you everytime you post

1 Like

Theres your three paragraphs.

There’s*

This is an awful argument

I know I’m not very active today but a lot of people seem to have town read me and I don’t have any stupid opinions today because I’ve been too busy to read the thread.

I’m still going to try and be active though. Just not sure if I want to read through the entire thread to appear smart or keep spouting dumb things instead.

decisions decisions…

That’s because it’s not my argument to respond to, I just wanted to bully Arctic

1 Like

Is that genuinely your only defense though?
Explain your points

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

1 Like

Also I didn’t say “I told you so” when I said my gut said shark was good.

/Vote AtNo @Host_Account_1

My gut told me shark was good and my gut tells me AtNo is evil, I can’t explain why but I have a scumdar apparently and I’m voting with it

this is the greatest own on fortressoflies.com if they are actually w/w but i still think wazza’s town
probably

i laughed as much as a wolf can laugh
it was more of a choked howling noise, but the intent was there

If you want to do something now and then do something better later on, scroll up a fair bit and give your thoughts on the interactions between Wazza and Aelin (And also Agent and Arctic who kinda attached themselves to it)

Then later on you can just read from the start to that point and any posts after the things you read now.