Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

oh i missed one
you’re*

1 Like

also i like how it was just 3 sentences with gaps so they were technically 3 paragraphs

3 Likes

Before even reading any of it I will go on record to say I townread Agent and Arctic for various gut-following reasons mostly.

I don’t like Aelin and have no read on wazza. I’ll see what I feel like after reading the posts though.

1 Like

i thought it was my post that made you think shark was good :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I don’t do theatre and myself and Aelin have explained this many times and have told you not to get involved many times.

If you want to know the proper reason Aelin gets annoyed at me in this sort of way no matter what since that’s the point they want to be making, it’s personal and doesn’t involve you interrupting us talking every two seconds.

I don’t, I think Aelin has a higher chance of flipping scum than most lmao, I just want a justified reason to push her and if I don’t get one, I’m going to push Voodoosh instead since that’s the person I want dead the most (despite voting you, my vote is purely on you for your reactions you claim to be AI, but it’s not like I care if you die or not)

I’d also defend Aelin because I’d rather someone else be pushed as it currently stands and because I know you guys are incorrect with what you’re saying, I don’t do theatre (self-meta ftw still stands let’s go) and I wouldn’t need to salvage anything.

Now onto a different topic, you and Arctic derailed the thread from me and Aelin arguing into this full blown useless conversation, you guys may claim you got something out of it, but you realistically didn’t, did you come out with any new reads, any new thoughts, anything that could even help us in the slightest? The answer is more than likely no and I find it proof that sometimes you don’t get involved in shit you don’t belong in.

That is all, I’m leaving the thread, Voodoosh is probably scum, explanation is further in my ISO.
/vote VooDooSh @Host_Account_1 @eevee @ElizaThePsycho

It was but like even before that I was like “I feel bad about doing this and I can’t say why”

Also I should probably say this:
Socially I think Arctic is good
But paranoia says he’s bad

1 Like

I’m sorry person I haven’t spoken too that much I only mean it in the in-game sense

I’m sure you’re cool outside of it but in this game you are trying to murder me (probably) so you must die

This is rather bold to assume

Vice Tv What GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

No, it isn’t, you guys have stated what you got out of this argument, Arctic suspects me slightly more but still thinks I’m town due to confbias and honestly I don’t care what you got out of this argument, your reads are irrelevant to me

My vote stays on Aelin, if I get a better player to push l change it
I’m likely not voting Voodoo here, I think hes good.

angry you missed the main part

Alright I read the thread (not very well, skimread it mostly) and from a very surface analysis, Wazza and Aelin both seem genuinely annoyed they’re being accused. Like, “you should know I’m town you fucking idiots” annoyed. It could also be a “I’m evil but you’re pushing on me for the wrong reasons and I’m angry about that” kind of annoyed.

But I’m probably wrong because I don’t know how either of them play.

Then explain it to me apart from “theatre theatre theatre” thank you very much

i dont care about it being self-meta, more the fact that it’s blatantly incorrect

every single word you just said was wrong
even the first part of the second sentence

2 Likes

where did you get the point that I’m angry about being accused

when did I do theatre, show me

Didn’t I just make 3 paragraphs about it?
And beyond that, I haven’t really gleamed anything about aelin that points to them being town