Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m not new to social deduction games though, I’m certainly not someone that’d get bullied (too much) anyway

I mean maybe I would but I’d like to think I pick up on things fast.

I am sorry about that lol but like, you were commenting on something you should not be commenting on and I already felt some pressure so I didn’t want people to be going to a thing which could stand out and then re-commenting on it. Like, let it lay, whoever sees it, sees it. You don’t need to give another ISO for people to look in to find a thing to focus on.

Okaay, I hope it wasn’t ment as in like an actual shut up but I guess its fair but I’d rather maybe we can have a rescind? Maybe vote for someone your sus of rather than someone who offended you, yknow? I just don’t want kind of arguments because of something not involved with the game

yes

genius!!!

his point of “i dont know why you would do it when you would get pressure for it later” makes enough sense for me to let him rest for now shrug

he’s town anyway

i will not elaborate

damn i wonder why now

i’m empath with a 0

im washerwoman and saw you and someone else as empath i believe that

i know why youre saying this and disagree on a fundamental level but i think we can both agree to shut up about this now

@Sharklifter

what do you think about litten

smh jarek then you should know that saying you are an important role really easily hints to what you could be

oh
and i forgot to tell wazza to go back to graveyard after i switched which was… entirely my fault

oh wrong thread
ahem

Basically they were ignoring my points
Also pkr it means exactly what it sounds like
Your trying to get others to pocket you, by seeming bad/nervous

Helps to be known and protected though doesn’t it :slight_smile:

Just based off of reading their posts, I think they are pretty good for now, I think they are providing a lot of reads and reasons with good reasons at that, but the things that I don’t really like is that they are using the argument of ‘‘You shouldn’t read me this way’’ cause not much players can read you in a correct way anyway, I felt like it was kind of unneeded but I think that’d really be all

They seem be good for now, but thats just in general off a newbie read so don’t go on it too much

then you get killed by something going through protection or there is just no protectives due to the rng

you a bit silly!!!