Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Also I really don’t like how there seems to be a consensus on who to kill, no one is talking about other slots apart from the main 4 that can be executed today

You misinterpret, I’m saying tht I’m kinda hedging my bets bc I’m not at all confident in my poe, cause the towny side of it’s just a mush of “well I don’t really see anything wrong and they’re providing content so thumbs up from me” whilst nothing of value has really happened today. The people who we wanted to push today are being pushed, nothing interesting has happened.

yes… this is my point

you are saying he is going for easiest exe

and you have literally just pointed out that he is not going for voodoo (the easiest exe)

Do you genuinely completely believe what Voodoosh is saying?

bruh
they were the one that helped to apply the pressure to aelin

yes
he is the most obvious town in this game
you should sheep me

If Voodoosh is Town, then Litten is scum.

why

Almost like I’m not agreeing Voodoo is the easiest exe, esp with you bloody defending him

If there’s a push like that and it loses steam, it stops being the easiest exe

how is voodoo not the easiest exe
who’s easier

Aelin prolly

The vanillarizer almost definitely came from scum and is more than likely the anticlaim of this game, both Litten and Voodoosh have claimed their roles publicly, As Town roles, Litten’s was a useful role, Voodoosh’s was a negative utility role, why shoot a vanilla at the planned execution than a person who more than likely survives for a long time

(Yes this is purely mechanical speculation)

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
VooDooSh Zone_Q11, Kanave, Wazza 3/7
Wazza ATNoName, Aelin, Agent47 3/7
Aelin Litten, Mistyx 2/7
ATNoName Jarek 1/7
Kanave Arctic 1/7
Zone_Q11 VooDooSh 1/7
[Not voting] Magnus, Kiiruma 2

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong

wait, was the vinnal a night action or a punishment for not omgusing?

Apparently it was a day thing used on him that got rid of his whole restriction which I buy very little

the only people willing to execute aelin are me, fk, agent

the people willing to execute voodoosh are you, kiiruma, aelin, wazza, zone

I read it as him saying it was a part of his role or smthn that he got vanilla’d. Why would scum even try to vanilla him?

And even if that did happen, why would scum or an unclaimed Town even help him in that way by removing his restriction? Scum wouldn’t do it because it’s negative for them if Voodoosh is Town, Town wouldn’t do it because it’s pointless if Voodoosh is a good choice to be killed