Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I think your play makes more sense when you put it that way.

what were you thinking originally, then?

@Arctic

Iā€™m looking through the posts that Aelin has quoted in their wall, and I understand what sheā€™s saying and why they are wolfy. I think itā€™s possible that we are holding onto their micro play too hard here - especially considering that they havenā€™t done anything after being cleared.

Originally I thought you were a wolf who simply couldnā€™t keep up the play style

but I think it makes sense that a villager wouldnā€™t be able to keep it up after being pressured as well

The two core arguments of my scumread on VooDooSh are:

1. His claim is unbelievable
  2. He isnā€™t doing anything on D2

The first point says that if he is scum, then he is FPSā€™ing, except his behavior doesnā€™t match that of an FPSā€™ing scum.

ā€“the second point still stands, which is why I tagged him to actually start talking in P#4578.

I think it voodoo is a wolf Wazza wolf chance goes up significantly

Aelin go to sleep itā€™s 12:38 AM

I thought you know my metaā€™s decently, though?
or it was kat
i forget which one
which one do you think is more likely, regardless?

i woke up at 5 pm

To clarify: Do you not have any plans to move your vote away from Wazza?

have you seen my case on him?
my thoughts on the ā€œwillingness to get modkilledā€ is that it didnt feel particularly real to me, and a wolf wouldnt actually have to worry about getting modkilled for it and heā€™s here either way

I have played in one game with you and I died N1
My expectations of you are solely from how you approach the game or what you talk about

I think my reasoning for how you approached the game D2 is actually NAI for you. With that being said, I think thereā€™s a decent chance you are just a wolf - especially if Voodoo and Wazza are not wolves, because someone has to be a wolf and I think other people have been townier than you today.

1 Like

Pokes aelin with a stick

be townie

lol loser /s

i highly doubt that both of them are town
i also recall asking you for teambuilds a while back and dont recall ever getting an answer on that so if you could rectify that id appreciate it

who, specifically? i feel like a lot of the day has been swallowed by you/me/agent/wazza/arctic
jarekā€™s been gone
magnus has been gone and his singular post felt like the most recent thing about it was that gambling and shark werenā€™t on it
mist?
kii?
zone?

hey, thats my thing :anger:

you bring up a good point

most of the people you listed I had as towny because of vague memories of them being townie

okay what about the rest of the post

give me time for my head to sort through the post

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally the same thought process I had for all the posts Arctic gave me, except the final three posts:

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

i agree that the first one is townie
i disagree on the latter two, though
specifically on the last one could easily just be pushing agenda
i know its at least 50% incorrect and if youre town so do you