Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

excuse me I made a massive post about how my bandwagon is best thank u

vote my bandwagon btw

can you point me to it rq

I had a couple team pairs, but I donā€™t remember any team builds I had (granted, I KNOW I thought of some in the past, but I donā€™t actually remember them right now, because itā€™s late at night, Iā€™ll have to reread the thread the players to get my bearings back there)

With that being said, one of the first pairings I had was AT with Kanave. At did something really strange though today, when he wanted everyone to vote on a single wagon - he suggested Kiiruma originally, but then he swapped over to Kanave. I feel like if they were teamed together AT would never act like that, it felt way too unnatural if they were both wolves. That type of behavior makes me think that if AT is a wolf then we are severely off track and heā€™s getting antsy because he wants a wagon to be hammered so the game ends quicker.

You asked for a team buildā€¦but I was only able to provide the thoughts I had on the interactions between two players who I donā€™t think is a team. Sorry about that, ping me tomorrow again and Iā€™ll be able to make a better post regarding potential teams, my brain is running on 10% right now.

hm. alright.
can you ping me when you wake up and get into thread? chances are ill still be awake.

1 Like

sure

Thats fair, it doesnā€™t feel too much like hedging, but I feel heā€™s only taking it at face value

If your talking about kiiruma
yeah

Iā€™m curious how he states that, most of those things are largely NAI, I doubt thatā€™s the real case.

Hes been doing that most of the game. I believe itā€™s his personality while talking to others, but eh

This part stands out
Mostly the tone of it to me

Did he actually say that?

I am still curious why he townreads kiiruma, it seems more of an attempt to pocket than anything

Why did he start townreading you again? Iā€™m not sure if this is a 180 or if it was a big timeskip

Why bother including this, rather than giving thoughts on the list

This is at the very least a very heavy pr game, I donā€™t know if itā€™s like 1 Doctor 5 vt 2 mafia in video mafia, but almost everyone has claimed some sort of role
I dont think there was much a point to voodooā€™s statement

what is this series of posts by him

This just sounds like he wants post-game credit

I may

In the second one he mentioned how his reads will either make him a hero or break him from being one. Why would scum ever say this? I know he is wrong about me, and he doesnā€™t even a coherent case, so what benefit is there in trying to rely on his ā€œreadsā€?

In the third one I kinda said it could be FPS at first, but then Arctic brought up how I should know the best when it comes to gamethrowing as town, and then I saw a glimpse of myself from the past.
This isnā€™t concrete evidence that he is town, but assuming he is town, and isnā€™t lying a single bit about his role, then he is confirmed town IMO.

this is why you write stuff down

1 Like

my mafia game would be improved ten times if I took notes and actually kept taking notes

Hm?

Your game as mafia you say
Which just so happens to be the name of the evil team in the game?

mafia stands for forum mafia in this case

How curious

itā€™s happenstance your honor

1 Like

itā€™s exactly 1 am, seems like a good place to cut off

good night

this is the one

when hes directly interacting with people it falls apart very quickly which leads me to believe its a front

you decide

he didnt

because i dont know what the list is saying
and considering you read it wrong too i dont think you cant fault me

this was me? im confused

potentially but i still think its just pushing agenda

This seems like a 180

This is just annoying, I assume heā€™s trying to waste our time

huh

The list says highest to lowest
Your the lowest in the townreads from the looks of it

Why include it here though?