Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I read his starting posts and he seemed good like he’s acting like I would be acting if I were playing an investigative capable role in any other SDG and trying to bully people into slipping up so he can deduce who to check easier. The problem with that is that he’s dropped off entirely D2, unless he had a 1 use check ability and he didn’t find what he wanted I don’t see a reason someone with said ability would just drop off considering how useful they (should) be.

Also fits in with the trying to appear like a good role that wants information without outing themselves but again they just dropped off entirely today and even the later parts of D1, if they’re a good investigative role like I suspect they’re acting evil as fuck right now and I see it more likely they were just a wolf trying to act active and hope that their early game would keep suspicion off them till they could figure out where they wanted to go next

yes… i can very easily see it coming from either alignment? i dont think its the hardest thought process to fake by any means

i dont know what this means

:wowee:
i guess then its a difference of personal experience

assuming he’s town, then he’s town, i agree.

ill read over it now

i quoted where he said it (its me saying yes but cleverly)

yes but then he says he thinks the entire bottom 3 is probably pure town
and he wants to kill the last 3 in each category

because its unreadable… im not sure im understanding your confusion

It just seems like sod things, nothing particularly investy

If he wanted information there’s actual ways to do it

Well in that case why have they dropped off entirely today and not kept up the pressure, it’s not like they aren’t active any more they’re dropping in to say stuff every now and then, wouldn’t be hard

… none of this argues for me to vote him
in fact
it argues the opposite

He has no pressure
Hes just dropping in to appear to do stuff

He’s gonna die if the wagon doesn’t change targets

Then you are free to not vote, but this is my suspicion and that is where my vote lands

:slight_smile:

useless scale:
Useless
magnus
at
mist
wazza
kanave
kiiruma
voodoo
aelin
Jarek
Zone
Arctic
FK
useful

this is
honestly a terrible reaction
your post reads like a towncase and it feels more like youre just voting him to vote him and your encouragement of others to join feels insincere
and me calling it out and you saying “oh well” is, quite frankly, “please just ignore it haha i changed my mind”

im MORE useless than JAREK?
goddamn

Well I think you’re evil and I have no time trying to convince you to vote your teammate. It’s really all it boils down to

And why do you think I’m evil, again?

If a person I thought was town were to ask me why I was voting AtNo I might bother explaining it but since your job is to make me doubt myself and win the game by killing me, so for this one I’d like to see what Atno can say for himself rather than what a potential teammate has to say FOR him.

Also mostly reasons I don’t want to go into, we’ll leave it at “I just do” until I have a better case so I can avoid what happened D1 where everyone laughed at my hilariously bad accusations

you see
the first post is actually towny
but if you think im scum why did you try in the first place
if i had joined you on the wagon would you have then townread me?
but outright refusing to explain your read and also have it as your reasoning for trying to invalidate my critique on your read is scummy

If you end up town I’d feel bad but don’t take it the wrong way when I say I genuinely think I’d be wasting my time giving you any kind of logical reasoning when your entire job as an evil is to ignore that and go “here’s why you’re wrong”

isnt
isnt that what youre doing right now…?